Coanda effect in hovercrafts

Hello engineers. i was wondering if anyone coud help me out with the application of Coanda effect in designing of hovercrafts. i've read that it is used but how ?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    There is another different kind of coanda effect altogether. if an object is brought very close to a flowing stream, but without touching the stream, then the flow path of the stream deflects, due to vacuum created. perhaps that is the principle that is used for the design.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

HI, i am a engineering student, department of electrical and electronics engineering
crazy for java applications
MARY KOM, India - won the Bronze medal in Women's 51 Kg Boxing. She couldn't go past ADAMS (GBR) to remain in contention for silver or Gold, however become the...
Samsung Pakistan Facebook Page managers are no doubt enthusiastic about the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The phone will be unveiled later this month, but the Samsung...
Hello, Just was wondering why thread title editing is not allowed? Or am I missing something? I think its one of the basic functionality that should be made available to...