Cloud Computing Projects

hi,
Again I am asking a question for the those who knows cloud computing and have experience with this. My question is what kind of project can be completed on cloud computing at undergraduate level. And what are the challenges in cloud computing and what are commercial aspects of cloud.?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's a relevant discussion: Cloud Computing Projects Ideas List & Seminar Topics For Third/Final Year

I'll suggest you a cool idea - how about developing a cloud based power point presentation delivery so that you upload your presentation to the cloud and then are able to deliver / control the flow of presentation (switching between slides, triggering animations in presentations) right from smartphone or tablet?

I think that'd be quite cool.
  • junaidzubair
    junaidzubair
    Thanks admin.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airtel VDSL service has been launched in Hyderabad city and is currently offering 40 Mbps plans starting at Rs. 3200 (Ultrasonic 3299) and Rs. 3999 (Ultrasonic 3999). VDSL stands for...
I am planning to buy Google Nexus 4. It is not officially available in India. But i found it on few online sites. During my search on eBay.in , i...
I have create my own robo.. so plz give me suggestions..which Book refers about this.
How can I make Vim apply C++ syntax highlighting ?
hay guys i want to make rmi application using netbeans IDE i know all the steps for creating rmi application but dont know how to create stubs and run the...