Cloud Computing Project Ideas

Hey guys this is monisha ,i am currently in 4th year now..i want suggestion for cloud computing related projects.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    monishapoojari
    Hey guys this is monisha ,i am currently in 4th year now..i want suggestion for cloud computing related projects.
    Make a simple application that lets you transfer data from one cloud computing service to the other. I think not many engineering students have worked on something like this.

To start, you may want to create a service that lets you choose the source cloud computing service [Amazon S3, for example] to say Dropbox as destination. Do some research on the topic and you should be able to figure out how to work on it; or related project ideas. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The naysayers about innovation coming out of India can now put their arguments to rest as the Electronics giant Intel has announced its plan to set up the 'Intel India...
Three friends aka Avishek Tiwari, Brian Fernandes and Vishvanath Singh had a reunion after a long time at a wedding. In the usual humor of the evening that was centered...
Last year we informed to you about how Facebook ads generate fake likes to a page to increase the popularity of the page. Turns out, the ‘likes’ aren’t the only...
hello.. can please any one tell me correct format of resume?
Hi Folks, My name is Richard, I'm a civil engineer recruiter. I got a position in London I'm looking to fill in London. (Waterloo) area. Our client is looking for...