Cloud computing for an E-learning application

How can i do cloud computing for an E-learning application by cloudsim as a project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arial
    How can i do cloud computing for an E-learning application by cloudsim as a project
    Could you describe the problem you are facing? You'll first have to begin developing an e-learning platform and then deploy it on cloud simulated using cloudsim. Few more details about the problem you are facing would be appreciated.
  • Arial
    Arial
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you describe the problem you are facing? You'll first have to begin developing an e-learning platform and then deploy it on cloud simulated using cloudsim. Few more details about the problem you are facing would be appreciated.

#-Link-Snipped-#Newbie
    Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    thanks mr.Katdare,you are right.
    I have a java application about E-learning,now i want to simulate it with cloudsim but i don't know how...
    because cloudsim doesn't have any user interface(UI)!!
    I don't know much about simulating with cloudsim,I'll thank you so much if you give me some lessons or email me a good file to train me.
    thanks...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, my name's Arial Salvator. I'm IT engineer and into programming and networking. I do some C,C++,C# and Java projects as an Occupation but i want to make improve on...
how can we generate a voltage of 10Mwatt from microwave of 2.5Ghz ? plz reply fast its urgent....
Hello Ceans I was placed in Mphasis 2014 batch and got the letter of intent also recently.HR told us that we will be in the Application team. Could any one...
News: Four new gases are discovered which cause Ozone layer depletion. Scientists at the University of Angelia claim to discover four new man-made gases which are contributing to depletion of...
Light becomes the major necessity especially when you are out on a camping trip and there is no electricity. A South African designer and social entrepreneur Michael Suttner designed a...