Cloud computing for a fresher

Warm greetings! I'm a B.Tech student, currently in my 6th semester holiday, next semester (7th) campus placement will be started.. While preparing my resume. I decided cloud as my area of interest.. But I just know what is could and it's overview. Is it enough? Or I should learn more. If yes where I can find the best material that helps me in understanding the concept within a month..?

I want to start my preparation from Today.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    You can start learning by taking free online courses from Udemy and Youtube on cloud computing, keeping a basic knowledge at least will help you in developing your interest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subathra33
    But I just know what is could and it's overview. Is it enough? Or I should learn more.
    If cloud is your area of interest, you ought to know more. A good start would be learning about various technologies involved in cloud and then pick up the popular ones. If possible, get certified in one or two of these technologies. A certification would add value to your resume.

There's plenty of information available on the Internet. You will have to search for the technologies. Getting an overview about the technology can be done within a day; but you'll need to invest several months to gain deeper knowledge.

But before that, you need to build a solid base in programming and improve your ability to code. A certification in cloud computing may not necessarily fetch you your first job; but a solid foundation in coding likely will.

PS: If you wish to discuss your career related questions with us in detail, make use of CrazyEngineers' Career Help app on #-Link-Snipped-# . It's Rs. 699/- one time fee we charge to discuss your situation in detail and offer you a detailed action plan. Give it a try. You'll absolutely like it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems like a cropped image directly taken from a tech-fest event "Make from the Scrap", if you please to escalate your imagination following a downward Hierarchy. We know the...
With the growing population and economy, India had conceived pollution and raised it enough to threaten the human survival with the worst air quality to breathe in. Greatly responsible for...
World leading biopharmaceutical company are looking for a Technology Transfer Manager. The company is expanding its manufacturing site at a very rapid pace, so the candidate will be expected to...
The advent of the wonder material 'Graphene' has ushered the era of two-dimensional materials that display electronics properties. However, none of these 2D materials could exhibit magnetic properties, until now....
Microsoft had been working for over two years on Project Scorpio which promised to take console gaming to the next level which turned out to be 4K resolution gaming. While...