CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@friendster7 • 24 Mar, 2008
check out this site it is cool guys!!

string spin toy - zefrank.com
@Yamini L • 24 Mar, 2008 Hey,
That's really cool.....I got superb designs out from it even though i am a poor artist....
@gohm • 25 Mar, 2008 that's cool, played around with it a couple times. My one string made a complete copy of Da Vinci's drawings, the other string the written tab of Bach's Minuet... =)
@Kaustubh Katdare • 25 Mar, 2008
gohm
that's cool, played around with it a couple times. My one string made a complete copy of Da Vinci's drawings, the other string the written tab of Bach's Minuet... =)
Oh great! Please help me get the mysterious smile effect on my monalisa drawing. 😲
@gohm • 25 Mar, 2008
The_Big_K
Oh great! Please help me get the mysterious smile effect on my monalisa drawing. 😲
It's all in the wrist
3.5k views

Related Posts

@maria flor · Mar 23, 2011

*From Spanish Filipino---------Spanish-----------Meaning Abante-----------Avante--------- Ahead, Forward Bodega-----------Bodega---------Warehouse Colegio/Kolehiyo----Colegio-------- College Diyos------------- Dios----------- God Edukasyon --------Educación--------Education Guerra/Giyera-------Guerra-----------War Hustisya ------------Justicia---------Justice Ingles ------------- Inglés----------English Kalye ------------- Calle-----------Street Luho -------------- Lujo---------- Luxury Mundo ------------- Mundo---------World...
1.5k views

@enthudrives · May 16, 2009

I think all of you would know the FLAMES game played by school students and teenagers. Using this game, they predict the relationship between two persons. F-Friends L-Love A-Affection M-Marriage...
8.8k views

@arunkumars · Jul 22, 2009

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
7k views

@civil rock · Aug 13, 2012

which version of IS 456 is good..how it cost? pls give detail about it....thanks in advance..
1.5k views

@RAHUL PRASAD · Nov 15, 2012

respected sir, i am planning to give the GRE exam to pursue MS in chemical engineering abroad...the problem is that i don't know in which country should i pursue my...
2.6k views