Civil Engineering Subjects & Book Suggestions

This thread is dedicated to all the Civil Engineering subjects and relevant book suggestions. Discuss / suggest books for each of the subjects included in civil engineering studies - Admin.

I am studying Civil Engineering.. Its My First semester... In First semesterAre Following subjects.
1) Functional English
2) Introduction to Computers and C++
3) Engineering Drawing
4) Civil Engineering Materials
5) Basic Electromechanical Engineering

All Civil Engineers here Plz Tell me Some Book's Name+Author's Name on Each Subject, which help me throughout Samster... Advance Thanks..

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Intro to C++ take E.BalaGuruswamy that is the best for many students
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    1) Engineering Drawing and Graphics by K. Venugopal
    2) Civil Engineering Materials
    3) Basic Electromechanical Engineering-J. P. Tewari,
    Basic Electromechanical Engineering- Mittle,
    Basic Electromechanical Engineering -J. J. Cathey
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Civil Engineering Materials by Parbin Singh
    Engineering Drawing by Basant Agarwal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know to some intersting project which we can do during our enng. period.....
Considering that a particular lead acid battery of given voltage and ampere-hours is to be charged by an electric machine such as a dynamo or an alternator, then what should...
Supposing an A.C machine has to be run on a D.C source, such as a battery, through an oscillator circuit, then what should be the voltage and current of the...
i need a java program that uses applet and swing concepts !!!
Now when a prime mover like an electric motor or an I.C engine is designed to deliver a particular torque, then does this actually include the self weight of the...