Civil engineering seminar topics

hi everyone....i am a final year civil engineering student...i am looking for some worthy seminar topics....i really don't need a complicated topic but simple...i look for good topics which contain great content in it and worthy enough.please help me by suggesting such topics.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# : You may take up this topic - 'Egyptian Pyramids' : Is it a relevant seminar topic for civil engineering? and make it more interesting. I personally think modern civil engineers can learn a trick or two from the ancient construction / civil engineering methods. It'd be really interesting seminar topic if you could add some spice to the topic and present it well.

What do you say?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever wanted to lock your Android App? Well, Android phones and tablets do have an option to 'hide' any app from the display screens, but it does not...
Raspberry Pi, the $25 micro PC has always been a center of attraction of readers of VoiCE, whether it is its flight to outer space or its wardriving skills, Raspberry...
hello everyone i want to know the basic advantage of front wheel drive over rear wheel drive
How to convert a webpage content into a xml file through the url using java Could anyone please help me... 😉
Indian gamers should rejoice, as we speculated earlier, Sony will launch the Playstation 4 in India in this year itself. In an interview with IndianVideoGamer, Atindriya Bose, Sony's country manager...