Civil Engineering Joke: The Dumb Blonde Mason

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing masonry work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, “Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building.”
The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, “Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too.”
The blonde opened his lunch and said, ” Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too.”

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, “If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!”
The Mexican's wife also wept and said, “I could have given him tacosor enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.”

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.
The blonde's wife said, “Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch.”

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Civil Engineering joke???
    I thought there would be some playing on of some core theories in civil engineering. A nice joke, but the name of the thread dampened it.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @AKD:Ha Ha Ha.Nice joke😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually I am designing an electro-mechanical DC solenoid to be used as the shooting mechanism in a robot. It has to strike a ping-pong ball. Can I use a permanent...
Usually we hide files by selecting Hidden checkbox from its properties. But these files can viewed easily by changing settings in folder options. Here is an easy method using which...
Tired of seeing the same old windows XP and Progress bar when windows boots up? Then here are a few simple steps to change the boot- up screen -> Get...
hey guys ............ just joined this website . it is great... i am a second year ece student in panjab university , chandigarh, india... now i am having 2 week...
Hell-o CEans, Sam here.. I just found out a great website for e-book enthusiasts! its PlanetEbook ! Its filled with classics and its free 😉 So check it out 😀...