CISCO networking anyone?

Hi guys! Still new here, dunno where the apt place for posting this would be. I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR manager for Nirmal Datacomm,one of CISCO 7 silver certified partners and I would like to know the general thought process of students or anyone for that matter opting to get into a CISCO cert course training academy .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to built IR transmitter and receiver to turn on and off an LED from 10-15 feets. if u have any circuit or u have done any thing like...
Hello friends, I am doing B.tech in computer science, third year. I have to do summer training after this semester. I am not sure from where to do it. One...
This is to inform all Crazy Engineers that the most hotly used software by Civil and Mech Engineers : AutoCAD has been developed into an online version - AutoCAD WS....
somebody heard of it???? please reply to it................... and can i appear for it i am presently in 3rd year...............😒
I want to calculate the overall efficiency of a gas turbine coupled with generator in a co generation plant with HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Boiler)... I need to make an...