Cisco Cius Tablet : Will this tablet work?

The innovative Cisco Cius is an ultra-portable, mobile collaboration business tablet that offers access to essential business applications and technologies. [video=youtube;vT55fjPxy54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT55fjPxy54&feature=channel[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend asked me this one today. Try it: Tom is walking throughout a forest. He wants to know what day of the week it is. So he stops and...
I read the sites too. Can somebody explain me how e-bay site works ? What i knw till now is, the seller process, 1.register/acct creation 2.registration of the product pics/title/photo...
I'm a final year student of engg. Can u suggest some interesting topics for technical seminar related to information science and engg? wil be waiting for the reply....
Geinimi - the new Android Trojan is infecting android powered handhelds all over the world. If you are and android phone owner, this news might be important to you. Lookout...
Hi guys 😁 This is Mehdi 😉 I'm passing third year of my electrical engineering course... I'm ready to learn more and more and I also wanna share my little...