CISCO certs anyone

Hey y' all. Anyone doing a CISCO cert course or planning to take it up? I have just recently enrolled myself with Nirmal Datacomm training academy. I guess it seems good enough, but am just sorta unsure of the what after. Any solid suggestions, kindly post here? 😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy......
CEans, what do you think of this: "Are men superior to women?"or "Are women superior to men?"😒😒
Ever feared if the photos you upload on social networking sites can be accessed by unknown hacker or your latest status update may cost you your job? Yes… we all...
Hey guys, I have question to Joule-Thomson Coefficient! J-T Coefficient tells us the Temperature change of the gas by expansion prom pressure1 to pressure2. As you can see at this...
Sixty Symbols regular Professor Phil Moriarty discusses transparent glass and the so-called energy gap. [video=youtube;Omr0JNyDBI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omr0JNyDBI0[/video]