Cisco Certification Training

Many software professionals today are looking out to sharpen their technical skills and knowledge in their respective areas. The cut throat competition has propelled them to continuously update their technical know-how. To hone their skills, there are many certification courses available in the market. These certification courses are affiliated to known organizations of the world.
Among the companies providing Certification courses, the training provided by Cisco is considered the best. This is because the is prepared to render a more practical approach for these professionals and to teach them the virtue of preparedness for real time eventualities. A successful Cisco certified professional has the understanding to plan, design, connect, maintain and troubleshoot small, medium to large networks.
There are various types of Cisco certification that can be availed. These tests are many in number, however CCNA certification, Cisco CCIE and CCNP certification are the most popular ones. The Cisco Tests are offered in ascending levels of expertise. The first level is that of associate which is the apprenticeship or foundation. After clearing the foundation, one reaches the professional level. The next and the last stage is that of Expert.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    thanks foe the info Lego!
  • gohm
    gohm
    yeah, IT is chock full of never ending certs, from sap, citrix, microsoft, to you name it! =)
  • linabritney
    linabritney
    Passing the CCNA 640-802

Greetings All,

What are the best simulations exams for the 640-802 ?

I took the ccna 640-802 exam and received a 785 and needed a 825 to pass (44 questions). I prepared for this exam by making a lab with two 2650 routers and two 2950 switches. I read several books and completed both the Boson and Transcender practice exams with almost 100% correct on all the prep tests the first time around.

The problem is that the actual exam questions are far more complex then what the Boson and Transcender offered even though these exams are geared for the new CCNA exam.

Is there a better exam prep option? Iam going to purchase 640-802 as i heared great reviews about them. Anyone tried them? Let me know plz
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    hey lego i thanks for upadating my knowledge...
    i knew about CCNA but not about CCIE and CCNP certification...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(MMD Newswire) February 27, 2009 -- Whilst Lance Armstrong and his Tour de France cohorts are quite rightly focused on trimming the last second off their race time, the real...
I had a conversation with a fellow forum leader few days back. He offered to award my company a project to develop a Facebook extension/application for his forum. This application...
Hi CEans. can you tell me how to represent graphs in data structure?
I'm a electronic student and im working on a project which requires a material which could rapidly heat and cool to a preset temperatures( around 35C-39C) the time limit on...
hello all, What is the difference between Entrepreneur and CEO. i have a doubt on this.. my understanding is Entrepreneur is the one who comes up with new ideas and...