Circuit of the screwdriver test

hi there
how are u ?

please , I want to know the circuit of the screwdriver test , can anyone help me ?>>

thank you ...​

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    what is this screwdriver test?
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    #-Link-Snipped-#

-Karthik
  • ajoys1
    ajoys1
    what u mean by screwdriver test?????????? u mean oly the screw drver circuit?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. i am doing project on remote pc administration using a gprs mobile.. i am not getting how to start up the project.. so kindly help me out by giving...
hi to all please can u help me to find the problems in this program this program will find the min element in quarter1 of square array and the max...
hello there 😛 myself Rahul from Faridabad, Haryana. I am pursuing b.tech it, 2nd year. i have to do summer training just after the vacations going to be held after...
This group is exclusive for CEans with 500+ posts. Following are the official members of CE Silver Club - The_Big_K ash gohm shalini_goel14 raj87verma88 mayurpathak sauravgoswami crazyboy durga xheavenlyx English-Scared...
Hello Guys, Here i am going to Post Some Topics on that you can give the seminar.. Here i will post the some definition of seminar and some work you...