CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 2, 2008

avm
    Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation
    Do not expect ready made help here. Show us your efforts and then ask questions.

Read this link : <a href="https://home.howstuffworks.com/question337.htm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">How does a fluorescent starter work? | HowStuffWorks</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • trimurthy

MemberDec 3, 2008

The_Big_K
    Do not expect ready made help here. Show us your efforts and then ask questions.

Read this link : <a href="https://home.howstuffworks.com/question337.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">How does a fluorescent starter work? | HowStuffWorks</a>
    i will show u everything stupid gimme the circuit no nonsense answers.ok
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 3, 2008

trimurthy
    :sshhh: Sshh! Don't break the protocol. Did you go through the link I provided in my earlier post?
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 4, 2008

buddy,u seem to be an angry young man,qualities which should be limited to you,u can express your negative reaction but with a positive outlook....have a great time!!!!
    trimurthy
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 2, 2015

It's been a while that we've discussed the actual circuit diagram of a tube light. Looking forward to responses from our fellow electrical engineers. Just in case anyone's still looking for a new diagram, here's the most basic one -

Wiring-diagram-of-Fluorescent-Tube-Light-
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register