CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@avm • 03 Dec, 2008
Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation
@Kaustubh Katdare • 03 Dec, 2008
avm
Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation
Do not expect ready made help here. Show us your efforts and then ask questions.

Read this link : HowStuffWorks "How does a fluorescent starter work?"
@trimurthy • 04 Dec, 2008
The_Big_K
Do not expect ready made help here. Show us your efforts and then ask questions.

Read this link : HowStuffWorks "How does a fluorescent starter work?"
i will show u everything stupid gimme the circuit no nonsense answers.ok
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Dec, 2008
trimurthy
:sshhh: Sshh! Don't break the protocol. Did you go through the link I provided in my earlier post?
@sauravgoswami • 04 Dec, 2008 buddy,u seem to be an angry young man,qualities which should be limited to you,u can express your negative reaction but with a positive outlook....have a great time!!!!
trimurthy
@Kaustubh Katdare • 02 Dec, 2015 It's been a while that we've discussed the actual circuit diagram of a tube light. Looking forward to responses from our fellow electrical engineers. Just in case anyone's still looking for a new diagram, here's the most basic one -

Wiring-diagram-of-Fluorescent-Tube-Light-
20.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 27, 2013

After a series of smartphone launches in 2013, Intex Technologies - the Indian smartphone brand is looking to end the year with another one. Today, Intex has unveiled a new...
9k views

@saptm · Feb 22, 2012

Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.
67.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 12, 2007

😁😁 Fellas, I'll be attending an outbound training on 22nd of this month. We want a good name for our team! 😁😁 Please suggest good name for our team! 😁...
5.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 7, 2014

iBall has launched yet another tablet in its Slide series with a new 3G enabled, Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ32'. The new 8-inch tablet comes as...
5.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 27, 2010

Hello, Someone asked me about the hierarchy levels in Infosys and I've absolutely no idea about it. I've searched the Internet and could not locate much useful information. I think...
5k views