Circuit diagram of tube light

Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avm
    Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation
    Do not expect ready made help here. Show us your efforts and then ask questions.

Read this link : How does a fluorescent starter work? | HowStuffWorks
  • trimurthy
    trimurthy
    The_Big_K
    Do not expect ready made help here. Show us your efforts and then ask questions.

Read this link : How does a fluorescent starter work? | HowStuffWorks
    i will show u everything stupid gimme the circuit no nonsense answers.ok
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    trimurthy
    :sshhh: Sshh! Don't break the protocol. Did you go through the link I provided in my earlier post?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy,u seem to be an angry young man,qualities which should be limited to you,u can express your negative reaction but with a positive outlook....have a great time!!!!
    trimurthy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's been a while that we've discussed the actual circuit diagram of a tube light. Looking forward to responses from our fellow electrical engineers. Just in case anyone's still looking for a new diagram, here's the most basic one -

Wiring-diagram-of-Fluorescent-Tube-Light-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

International English Language Testing System tests students' English in academic contexts. It provides proof that they have the English language skills necessary to study at university in the UK. This...
Can anyone mention some latest topics which are useful for Technical seminar...???
I had been thinking of this for a long time now. Does anyone here share my view of making some necessary changes in the constitution of our country to make...
Hi All, I am basically into development, but wanna move to testing, wat are the courses that will help me with it. I am in Bangalore, can anybody suggest me...
Finally! Maharashtra's CM has resigned and his resignation has been accepted. I'm wondering if he's a victim of politics over the Mumbai terrorist attack. That said, politics in India has...