Chrome released 30.0.1588.0 with a major firefox import fix

Almost every month or in probably lesser time we are seeing a new release of Chrome.

Recently Google had promoted the previous 29 branch from Dev to Beta, an almost immediately a new 30.x branch has been made available for all the platforms.

Current marked status of Google Chrome is

Chrome

Google Chrome 28.XX Stable / 29.XX Beta / 30.XX Dev

Major Fixes in the Dev Version:
Fixed Firefox Data Import Issue for default profile selection
Updated content_shell's blink_test_runner dependency ;
A histogram to measure parallelizable reads;

Have you tried your hands on this latest Chrome (Stable / Beta / Dev) Version. What do you think lately which is the most stable version of the Chrome??

-CB

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I am currently using Chrome 28. It is good and the best browser right now according to me. Google is working at lightening speed to be the biggest application software company on the globe. And this entitles it with the responsibility of constant development of all its products. Chrome is a major one. Its on a right path.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Michael Tremer, a developer from the ipfire.org team, officially announced the release of IPFire 2.13 Core 71, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution. ​ Major features...
If you are an engineer who's convinced that MBA is 'the way' to get promotions, better career, better paypack & better marriage prospects; and are already preparing for CAT 2014...
Its not even a fortnight when Canonical announced Ubuntu Edge in which Ubuntu Touch will be used as a dual boot. A developer thought that the lock screen concept used...
Can we have the details of the facebook campus recruitment process posted here? In the last 2 months, several candidates have written to me (using the contact us page) asking...
Every smartphone and even some feature phones support positioning, while the ‘dumb’ phones rely on Wi-Fi or network triangulation the smart ones use satellite supported services like GPS or GLONASS....