Chrome 10 Browser Review

Google #-Link-Snipped-# browser which has large improvements over the earlier versions.

The settings page has been reworked and now it opens in a separate tab with better navigation e.g. chrome://settings/advanced OR chrome://settings/browser. I liked the new options page as it's way better organized (than when it opened in a popup box).

An important addition is the ability to export browser data (theme, bookmarks, passwords etc.) to another installation for chrome. This means, you can get the same browsing experience that you get on your desktop installation on your mobile device.

Have you tried the new Chrome? Share your reviews.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Surprisingly, Google Chrome 10 has crashed several times on Vista. It's running smoothly on Windows 7. Anyone else's got similar experience?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Did you download the one which was released yesterday? What is the build number of the browser?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our old timer, CEan A SudhaKar celebrates his 26[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. I haven't seen him online lately but let's hope he joins us back soon 😀 Wishing a Very Happy...
Google has launched Instant Previews for mobile devices and they're incredibly useful. It adds a magnifying glass next to every search result and tapping on it loads all the cached...
I'm not sure if there's a bias, but it could be because of the fact that Infosys founders belong to South India and have natural inclination towards South Indian engineers....
I personally am against deciding a dress code for employees. However, it could be a matter of discipline that many IT companies in India have a dress code for their...
In the recent days, the different software testing jobs have indeed become very popular. There are many software companies that recruit