Choosing right career platform

This question always there in my mind as i am E&TC engineer trying to get entry level in IT(development,testing or any other...) In market specially in pune there are govt institutes like CDAC and other private institutes(seed,Techrel,NIIT,MindScript,and list goes on...) is there any hard and fast rule while choosing these?? many insist CDAC as many have placed from there,just running after getting placed or implementation of the language learnt or frameworks is imp??
Transition from being fresher to profession what one sees in candidates?-Academics,Apti,criteria and language skills ??? or knowledge ,attitude,desire to learn new things?? i am confused what should be choosed and what exactly should we gauging our-selfs while getting into IT..hope i find help here..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers from University of Cambridge has come up with two new systems that could revolutionise the tech behind driverless cars. Developed on top of deep learning algorithms,...
A new error status code of the HTTP protocol has been approved for publication by the Internet Engineering Steering Group (IESG) that lets an internet user know when a webpage...
M new on this crazyengineers n actually m nervous 😛 b'coz i donno any1 here
I was searching some topics randomly. The work of developer is really appreciable. It's interesting to search here.
Researchers from Massachusetts Institute of Technology have devised a technique that can trap hard-to-detect molecules which include rare proteins and viruses using nanotubes in a “forest” like arrangement. Engineers have...