Chit - Chat Section Cleanup

Hello CEans!

Please be informed that the Chit Chat section will undergo timely cleanup from now onwards. Following are the types of threads which will be removed once they are sufficiently old -

1. Birthday threads.
2. Threads with less than 3 replies.
3. Useless spam.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello All !

Please remember that unlike other forums, CE does not reward posts with high post count.

Most of the threads in Chit - Chat will be deleted ( of course, there are a few good {read non-spam} threads in this section too ).

So make sure, posting in this section won't really help increasing your post count.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Regular CEans! CE Forum is growing & we have started getting good content. Being regular CEans, it is in our hands where we take this forum. I'd like to...
I am going to introduce a new game after a long time.Hope you people like it. Here are the rules: 1. Post some randomly selected letters. 2. Create a sentence...
is there any open source projects by the CEians? I wish to join with them
dear friends pls promote CE among your friends. I liked the forum very much but it is very sleepy, two or three dedicated users only. So please try to increase...
Arthur is conducting an experiment. He places his stepladder on his basement's cement floor, and climbs up while holding a raw egg (in its shell) in one hand. While climbing,...