Change my career path from Computer science to Astronomy

Hi,
I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science(Ist year) but I am very interested in astronomy and want to make my career in that field only. In what ways can I do that?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Another major security flaw has been discovered in the Android OS. The flaw has been detected in the virtual private network of the Android operating systems in the Indian cyberspace....
See The latest Ad from Microsoft... The advertisement is talking about the wedding planning using a touch screen device. Very bluntly Microsoft used the fact that the would be bride...
CRAZYENGINEERS SHOULD have to hav ea Whatsapp group.., coz now a days there are more people on mobile than computers..!!
As smartphones and tablets evolve, they get faster and gain more useful features. However, there is one place where they are still lagging and that is the battery life. Many...
Skoda India has launched a special edition of Skoda Rapid Ultima and it has started selling through the company's dealerships from 1st of March, 2014. The sedan will available for...