chakde india

chakde anyone??

have heard loads about it but havent watched it yet.

whats say people ? should i take some time out for it?😛

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi DEP,

Please go and check out the movie. Very nice editing, excellent dialogue, Shahrukh of course rocks, plus a movie which moves at a very decent pace. I would rate it a 4.5/5.
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    kidakaka
    Hi DEP,

Please go and check out the movie. Very nice editing, excellent dialogue, Shahrukh of course rocks, plus a movie which moves at a very decent pace. I would rate it a 4.5/5.

Hi Kidakaka,

Well said, I was impressed with the way srk delivered dialogues in the movie. Not seen the movie yet but promo is good enough to call srk is a fantastic actor.

Regards,

vibhor_one
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    vibhor_one
    Hi Kidakaka,

Well said, I was impressed with the way srk delivered dialogues in the movie. Not seen the movie yet but promo is good enough to call srk is a fantastic actor.

Regards,

vibhor_one

After a long long time I saw a good hindi movie... atleast not a crap....

-Crazy😁
  • Neha
    Neha
    crazyboy
    After a long long time I saw a good hindi movie... atleast not a crap....

-Crazy😁
    No doubt!
    "Chak de" Rocks!😀
  • DEP
    DEP
    hey people,

i am finally going for chakde tomorrow.
  • djnachi
    djnachi
    Sorry but for me the movie is just a hype. Lightning up the hopes for our National sport which has lost its track is an appreciating thought of the director but it wont change the reality.
  • pdzarkar
    pdzarkar
    BEST MOVIE overall abt INDIA sayin
    "CHAKDE INDIA!!!"
  • tjoshi
    tjoshi
    just by watching movie one can feel spirit.. SO chuk de india is nice movie.. People from india shoul definately see the movie ans SRk..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have the gerbers for a single board computer,to be released for manufacturing.There are a few (20-30) system bus tracks from the processor to the RAM. Should these tracks,which...
Im at your new age.Hey!!I am really confusing why i cant activate my frienster site. My school Asministrator has restricted it using Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Any one in the...
hello ! very good evening to all.
give me some ideas for mini projects
Hi, Well altogether I worked in the electronics industry for 22 years, various engineering positions, though my degree was in education (physics). I passed the PE exam, NY - EE,...