Certificate courses for electronics engineers?

i m doing my final year electrical engg..i have not done any certified courses .can anybody suggest me some courses which will be useful for getting placed in a core company

Replies

• Pran_Ecstasy
    Pran_Ecstasy
    I think, it depends on which company u want to join...u must search for the subject dat d company production is related to...But in general, I will say embeded, vlsi, plc, pcb design...if u r interested in software den matlab is a nice option..
  • arunsn04
    arunsn04
    will any courses like electrical cad or catia will be useful????
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Pran_Ecstasy
    I think, it depends on which company u want to join...u must search for the subject dat d company production is related to...But in general, I will say embeded, vlsi, plc, pcb design...if u r interested in software den matlab is a nice option..
    Hi brother please avoid short forms.
    It take hardly 2 seconds to type full word.
  • sepehr_blue_sky
    sepehr_blue_sky
    I suggest you FPGA .....
  • chauhanpratyush
    chauhanpratyush
    hi....i am in 2nd yr ECE....so i want to know if doing a course in any of the above should be preferred or joining any industry as an apprentice..like industrial training...in the break between semesters....??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Enabling CAD Independence across the Team The CAD Revolution - PTC.com
Amdocs Placement Papers & Campus Selection Process Could anyone share the placement paper questions & details regarding the Selection Procedure? ๐Ÿ˜
M IN MY FINAL YEAR CSE DEPT....CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH FINAL YEAR MAJOR PROJECT IN NETWORKING.... I WANT A SUITABLE LOCATION IN KOLKATA MOST PREFERABLY FOR MY MAJOR...
hi everyone, one of the listed benefits of modulation is that a higher frequency will allow using multiple channels.. but i dont't get this, can someone volunteer and explain this...
Note-- Please do not spam this thread. You can reply for next index post ONLY IF YOU HAVE TO INDEX MINIMUM 25 POST. You can use 'Ctrl +F' function for...