CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@arunsn04 • 12 Aug, 2011
i m doing my final year electrical engg..i have not done any certified courses .can anybody suggest me some courses which will be useful for getting placed in a core company
@Pran_Ecstasy • 13 Aug, 2011 I think, it depends on which company u want to join...u must search for the subject dat d company production is related to...But in general, I will say embeded, vlsi, plc, pcb design...if u r interested in software den matlab is a nice option..
@arunsn04 • 13 Aug, 2011 will any courses like electrical cad or catia will be useful????
@ShrinkDWorld • 13 Aug, 2011
Pran_Ecstasy
I think, it depends on which company u want to join...u must search for the subject dat d company production is related to...But in general, I will say embeded, vlsi, plc, pcb design...if u r interested in software den matlab is a nice option..
Hi brother please avoid short forms.
It take hardly 2 seconds to type full word.
@sepehr_blue_sky • 14 Aug, 2011 I suggest you FPGA .....
@chauhanpratyush • 21 Aug, 2011 hi....i am in 2nd yr ECE....so i want to know if doing a course in any of the above should be preferred or joining any industry as an apprentice..like industrial training...in the break between semesters....??
4.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 12, 2015

Triumph Motorcycles has unveiled two new bikes in India with Triumph Tiger 800 XCx and Tiger 800 XRx. Both the bikes were showcased at the India Bike 2015 event in...
4.4k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Mar 14, 2014

Using a computer-aided design tool, researchers at Virginia Tech and Massachusetts Institute of Technology have created genetic languages to handle the design of biological systems. GenoCAD is an open-source software...
4.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 7, 2015

If you are frequent commuter on the Indian roads, you might agree with us when we say that, over the last decade Honda Activa has been one of the most...
27.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 17, 2014

The all new Seiki U-Vision HDMI cable can easily convert any HD video into a 4K ultra HD video on the go! The Godsend for those who recently bought 4K...
6.7k views

@MD. ABDUR RAKIB · May 24, 2012

I am a student of 2nd year 4th semester. We have to do one project on instrumentation and measurement. Need some help in finding a suitable project. So anyone out...
9k views