CEO S. Gopalakrishnan says: Infosys to cut US revenue share to 40%

According to Infosys CEO, the Company wanted to boost revenue from Europe to about 40 per cent of total income from 20 per cent, while other markets would account for 20 per cent, up from 15 per cent.

He further said that clients continued to spend on technology, despite recent reports that spending may be slowing. Although spending had become decidedly short-term.

The Company clearly aims to diversify its revenue streams after a year during which Europe's downturn made the company even more reliant on the United States.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IE 9 is all set for public beta release on September 15th. Sure thing we'll download it and post a detailed review; but it would be interesting to know what...
Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...
Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I...
The question is at this link IIT 2005 Main Paper Physics : IIT JEE 2005 Physics Main Question Paper and Solutions . Since the solution cannot uploaded i print screen...
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.... Read all the Numbers... Slowly and in Order!! Be Careful not to MISS ANY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13...