Centroids and Area Of Moments - video lecture

Centroids and Area Of Moments explained. Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.

Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Understand the basics of Product Of Inertia, Rotation of Axis and Principle Moments Of Inertia. Product of Inertia concept Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering,...
The basics of virtual work discussed at length. Amazing lecture on principle of virtual work. Check this Lecture on Engineering Mechanics by Dr.G.Saravana Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati....
Apologize for spelling lol. Anyway I was thinking about entering the hairstyling trade. I have failed to pass two other trades, one which was mechanical engineering.. which would be hard...
sir my friend has make a stove which is ignited with kersosene oil. but after 5 minutes it is ignited with water. how it possible? he has provided two valves...
Hi All, Thermal Power generation being a conventional methodology of power generation where it hard know more about new innovation in this technology, can anybody add value of knowledge except...