CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Mohammed G Vasi • 28 Jun, 2009
I was searching to buy a good and robust software to design centrifugal blowers and fans which can generate design, fabrication CAD drawings and plot curves.

can anyone guide me to a good company for that?

MG Vasi
SURAT
INDIA
@jhbalaji • 25 Jul, 2009 I think comsol will do..
Any have a expert5 advice before that i am just 17...
5.2k views

Related Posts

@Sindhu Chowdary · Jul 1, 2013

some of the scientists at korean advanced institute of science and technology have created the first transparent computer chip..this chip is known as TRRAM (Transparent Resistive Random Access Memory)..it is...
6.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 18, 2015

Google's Project Loon, as you may already know, is an ambitious project to deliver the Internet around the world using tens of thousands of balloons floating in the sky. According...
7.1k views

@gopaldeshpande · Jun 2, 2013

What is the difference between compaction and consolidation? Why do we use the term compaction for concrete and consolidation for soil?
6.1k views

@satty lavanya · Aug 6, 2013

hiiiiii friends.... i have 1 sum... as i got the answer 3 bt the actual answeris 8 . as the question follows..... q: the angles of a polygon are in...
8.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 13, 2015

CrazyEngineers has built a very popular and successful blog 'VoiCE' over last half a decade. Thousands of readers flock our website every day to read news related to technology, gadgets,...
5.2k views