CentOS with Red Hat family

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pradeep.pawar
    check what CentOS says:[CentOS-announce] CentOS Project joins forces with Red Hat
    Yep, saw the news. They're going to push the development. I think they'll follow a more structured roadmap for the future releases from now on.
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    I find that shocking.

Even though what CentOS does is totally legal and consistent with the license, I've always assumed RedHat resented them for making it so easy for potential RedHat customers to use the crown jewels for free. Surely they cut into profits, at least a little.

But they've been welcomed into the house.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please give the way to post events on Crazy Engineers.
Micromax Bolt A66 is finally here. The company has launched the smartphone in India and it is now available for buying at Rs. 6000. The phone features a 4.5-inch TFT...
i am a final year undergraduate information technology student, who needs a project idea for my degree that should be related to NETWORK SECURITY (1) It should be a topic...
Our favourite mini-PC, the Raspberry Pi has served as the computing centre for some useful do-it-yourself projects and this time with the help of Adafruit PiTFT touchscreen and the Raspberry...
Hi, I have to build this PLL circuit and choose any 3 N (integer) of the N-divider. And then I have to observe the input signal Sig_in and the output...