Cell breathing N/W in wireless LAN

hey ....! anbody having any material about above subject plz share with me ....!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal Sathawane
    hey ....! anbody having any material about above subject plz share with me ....!
    A search on Google lead to discovery of this document: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vishal Sathawane
    Vishal Sathawane
    thank u very much ...! this is my project sir if u have anything related with this topic plz share ....!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😒 I am Asma.I am a student of BTech final year,Electrical & Electronics Engineering.My hobbies are net surfing and chatting.
I just found something surprising on Facebook about its privacy. I can actually let anyone to watch my friend's uploaded photos. It means, If I (A) can let my any...
My name is SUBHAMOY NAG. I am from WEST BENGAL.Presently I am a student of 3rd year ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING of MALLABHUM INST. OF TECHNOLOGY.My aim of life is to become...
Hello everyone! I'm an ex Electrical engineer, now doing a masters in Nuclear engineering. I'm aiming for a research job in India after masters. Hoping to find other nuclear engineers...
Hey everybody ....! i want some good study material regarding to OS(operating system), and DBMS .if anybody having it plz share with me .. i realy need it