Celebrate Ganesh chathurthi in a ecofriendly manner

So all of you would have been busy today of preparing and celebrating ganesh chathurthi.SO I want to wish all of you a happy day and I request all of you to avoid using pop(plaster of paris) made idols and go for clay made one.Dont buy idols painted by colors as the colors such as red, blue, green, orange contain heavy metals such as mercury.Even a single drop canbe fatal. Go green CEans....
Following link give more detail on ecofriendly celebration:
So all of you would have been busy today of preparing and celebrating ganesh chathurthi.SO I want to wish all of you a happy day and I request all of you to avoid using pop(plaster of paris) made idols and go for clay made one.Dont buy idols painted by colors as the colors such as red, blue, green, orange contain heavy metals such as mercury.Even a single drop canbe fatal. Go green CEans....
refer following link to know more:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

By G Balachandar Renewable energy sector in the country appears to be facing the brunt of a weak economy, as there has been tardy progress in new capacity addition during...
Here is a real world problem. Train takes 33 hours to reach from Secundarabad (SC) to Patna (PNBE). Train from SC leaves @ 10:00 every day Train From PNBE leaves...
Pranav Mistry, the guy who delivered one of the most viewed TED talks on the Sixth Sense Technology, unveiled Samsung's next big thing - the Galaxy Gear. An Indian, grown...
use of plastics in crack control...
Today first time 3 times consecutively after 2 hours there was Power cut-ff. I noticed that during Power cut-off I wasn't able to use packet data. When Packet data option...