CEGONSOFT - Spamming Our Forums. Ban them!

CEGONSOFT is continuously spamming CE Forums and I want to make CEans aware that the companies that spam forums and ignore our warnings should be banned.

I'd never trust a company that keeps on spamming and alert all CEans to stay away from such companies. Beware of them!

If you search on the Internet, you'll find that they're a blacklisted company and have many complaints against them on other websites. There are multiple people complaining about them. Read here: Cegonsoft PVT LTD (fAKE CONSULTANCY) - Bangalore Forum

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey biggie what is advantage for them on doing such things
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They want free publicity for their courses. All they do is login with multiple identities and post information about their courses. Each student joining their course will fetch them Rs. 15k upwards (depending on the course).
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Got your point biggie.Thanks for alerting us.What I wanted to ask is, isn't there any mechanism to ban them completely?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    Got your point biggie.Thanks for alerting us.What I wanted to ask is, isn't there any mechanism to ban them completely?
    Not really. They can continue to join CE with various IDs and keep getting banned.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Not really. They can continue to join CE with various IDs and keep getting banned.
    Is IP Ban can help in this matter?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, can u plz send me a final year project related 2 microcontroller..........on my mail
Hello friends, Many a times you must have heard of valves many times. ever wondered what a valve is?Let us talk what a valve is with reference to an engine....
Hi friends, many times we hear "My god you got 75+ %,How do you study?" like comments.And we ask them what was your studying technique? So I want to start...
Friends do you think the protests and over throwing of Government in Middle East were right? Please justify your answer.
If you think of olden days when there were dramas now we have cinemas.Dramas create new talent for movies.So,My question is "What do you prefer Dramas or Movies?" Please justify...