CEans Watch Movies - Don't We?

Since we have a dedicated sub-section for Movies here, I am sure there is no harm in sharing the latest movie trailers and writing reviews, expectations and comments here.

PS: It would be good even if we focus on just the sci-fi ones. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's start sharing the latest trailers & must-watch oldies here.

What say you?

Replies

• Jayesh.V
    Jayesh.V
    [video=youtube;Ij9LWqwUdZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij9LWqwUdZY[/video]

this is a movie that includes magic and love ๐Ÿ˜€ and the best part of this is the climax
    and this movie is defi worth watching ๐Ÿ˜€

The Illusionist (2006) - IMDb
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i think this may help for the reviews ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Jayesh: Thanks for initiating. Please write 2-3 lines about the movies you are sharing, so that we know why we should watch them! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The Illusionist.. Yes, a great movie..

I became a fan of Edward Norton after seeing this.. Truly a very entertaining movie.. Please watch if you haven't already.

Now, to suggest a movie myself...
    I'm a huge fan of Clint Eastwood and I have religiously seen almost all movies involving Clint, either as an actor or as a director or in an other role..
    One of my favorite movies of Clint is "Gran Torino"

[youtube]c8Z2n534q1Q[/youtube]

It's a serious film. But it will definitely strike a chord with you. Clint rocks both as director and the main lead.. This is definitely one movie you don't wanna miss.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's dedicate this thread to asking questions for GATE 2012. Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs): How to check if I am well prepared for GATE 2012? What should...
Percentile varies year-after-year because it is a relative term and it depends on the no of students writing the exam. Your aim should be to get a Rank below 100...
we design and produce dc coreless motor for robots, power tool, ATM machines, auto industrial machines etc.
I was looking for an organization that has a full online program to earn a bachelor degree in computer technology engineer, other than DeVry.
hey guys cn u help.. coz i jus gt stuck while putting my point.. and sumtyms my point is already sed by someone.. wat shud i do... suggestions nd advices...