CEan's Projects- DIY guides

I gather from some of the posts I have seen here, that many CEan's have taken up to building pet projects or copied some other interesting ideas. To encourage more of us to get our hands dirty, it would be nice to have a collection of some of the projects taken up.
Unfortunately my projects have been limited to analysis and photo collages for friends and family
So those who have done more, need inspiration and a cheat sheet maybe 😉!

If this is already in place, do tell me where, cause I couldn't find it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE'ans. Can any one explain me What exactly is the online digital Marketing ? Any Good online resource for get trained on this. Many Thanks Madhu
Most of the time, we rely on the YouTube playlists to get the list of trending videos but how do you discover the next big thing? YouTube Nation is here...
Twitter has redesigned the desktop browser version. The new version emulates the “look & feel” of its iOS & Android apps. The new look seems quite cleaner since it focuses...
Name: Pankaj Kore *Engineering Trade:E&TC Location: Solapur *Occupation: Unemployed *Hobbies & Interests: Reading,Music and Food *Aim in life:Career in Sales and Marketing *I joined CrazyEngineers because: 😕 -The Big K-
hey guys m new to this community thought this is worth to join and ask rather than searching 100's of sites on Google so back straight to point.. i'm completing...