CEan Of The Month - How to win it!

CEans,

Every time CEoM is announced, we received private messages from members asking for criteria for picking up the CEoM. Through this post, I'll try to explain the initiative a bit in more detail and how CEoM is picked.

First and the most important thing: CEoM is NOT a competition. That means, we don't really 'compare' candidates on the basis of their contribution. All our mods observe CEans throughout the month and depending upon overall visibility, contribution & value addition; nominate 3-4 CEans. We then collectively pick one candidate and award him/her the title.

It no way means that the candidate is better than the others. We do NOT encourage internal competitions among members.

There are members who have been adding tremendous value to CE since long time, however they haven't yet have gotten the CEoM title.

However, if you wish to earn the title and want to know how to win it, here are few tips: -

1. Be very active.
2. Help all other members, new joiners. Guide them and make them familiar with CE.
3. Contribute to various sections. Simply being active in Chit-Chat section isn't a way to impress the mods. We expect contribution to technical sections.
4. Start as many informative threads that help other members.
5. Strictly follow the forum rules. - IMPORTANT.
6. Help us being recognized as an international forum and not Indian ๐Ÿ˜’. Any engineer visiting from any country should feel at home with CE.
7. Help us spread the word - among your colleagues, friends.
8. Go out of the way to help others for free . Real fun lies there!
9. Be a good team member.
10. Don't spam mods through private messages. You may simply leave a visitor message on their profile.
11. Don't be upset if you don't win the title. We are on CE for the rest of our lives. Your time will come. Plus, there are more, newer titles to be won in future.

Respect other members and CE community.

Ask if you have questions. Mods will be happy to help ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very thanks for your information Biggie..!

I think this information will clarify the doubts of all CEans...1
  • gohm
    gohm
    Great info thanks Biggie!
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Too bad.. Spammer cannot become CEan Of The Month ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Guttu
    Too bad.. Spammer cannot become CEan Of The Month ๐Ÿ˜”
    No Jokes Please :evil:
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Nice Information Big_k...๐Ÿ˜Ž

this will clarify the doubts of all CEans...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Nice Information Biggie..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Good collection of info biggie!!!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Nice Info big_k

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope most of you Guys are familiar with the concept of linked list,tress in c++ in all these each node point to next element ...now these nodes may not...
Calling all crazy engineers. Here is the situation. My brother (John) and I had a debate (OK, an argument) about whether a pipe from a dam on the hill would...
Look here: A New Year's gift to Engadget readers: 3 minutes of Woz -- Engadget The really crazy engineer who changed the world. Those who don't know Mr. Wozniak, let...
This ad was created by participants of the WAD at JIT Nagpur. Check out the ad that follows the presentation - Ad Campaigning - Pigamento Glue!!! I had a good...
Hello Engeez, Coppy - Multi-copy/paste software QREO is a start-up of my own, more talk about it (if you like) will be in another topic, in the meantime we released...