in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Wow super cool ๐Ÿ˜

I wish I become once " of the month" ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    That is really great and I liked how you set the CEOTM (CEan of the month) guidelines. Can't wait to give a big congrats to the winners!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh yes, I forgot to add.

Mods, Ambassadors can also be chosen as CEan Of The Months. Of course, they cannot nominate themselves. In case, we recognize that a mod/ambassador has done exceptionally well, other mods/ambassadors' opinion will be considered.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can we nominate you, biggie? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gohm, gun for the 1000th post!
  • gohm
    gohm
    roger that Ash! Yes, we should do something to honor Biggie with our appreciation for all he has done with this site.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Yes my vote also goes for him ๐Ÿ˜

And yes "All the best" to all the nominees for this ๐Ÿ˜‰. Those will be really lucky who will get gifts as those will be given only sometimes ๐Ÿ˜” . The saddest part of this scheme.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Cheer up Shalini, the gifts will feel like a good achievement that way and will ad some inticement for folks to get involved, like you do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Geez. Thank you folks. Those comments are the biggest award for me!

We have many exceptional CEans here and I guess we are already late in appreciating them. Better late than never. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yes, without a double you are the best founder/administrator this site has had...
    snicker =)

(you know that is only a joke & that we appreciate all you've done immensely, plus you are always so humble)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Yes my vote also goes for him ๐Ÿ˜

And yes "All the best" to all the nominees for this ๐Ÿ˜‰. Those will be really lucky who will get gifts as those will be given only sometimes ๐Ÿ˜” . The saddest part of this scheme.
    Shalini -

Sometime during the last week [the date is not fixed yet]. The gift is assured. I'd not disclose it otherwise, but I'm trying my bum off to convince corporates to sponsors gifts. [โ€‹IMG]

[PS: Hello Corporates! Why don't you sponsor the gifts for our CEan of The Month initiative?]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow

Ceans be Ready for this Tag.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Shalini -

Sometime during the last week [the date is not fixed yet]. The gift is assured. I'd not disclose it otherwise, but I'm trying my bum off to convince corporates to sponsors gifts. [โ€‹IMG]

[PS: Hello Corporates! Why don't you sponsor the gifts for our CEan of The Month initiative?]
    Oops !! I took it wrong I thought only "sometimes" gifts will be given.๐Ÿ˜‰

Well I am already sponsoring for my one thread ๐Ÿ˜ anyways I am ready to give a gift once but I will give it only to the person who really deserve it according to me.:sshhh: If it is ok with you I will inform you about that person in advance. ok?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I have few things going in my mind-

1. Will the tag show the "Month name " also?
    2. If any gets the tag twice then will his/her profile show "CEan of the months" or Month names or same as "CEan of the month" only ? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Month name and Year is good option.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It will be

CEan Of The Month: March 09, June 10 (and so on ๐Ÿ˜ )
  • gohm
    gohm
    Looks great!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Let's rock. Nice feature ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    CEan of the month

biggie, why start from march. announce the CEan of the month for feb too.
    i recommend shalini_goel14.
    whatsay people??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: CEan of the month

There is a reason it has been announced in March. Moreover, the CEan of the month will be chosen by the core team members comprising of admin, mods, ambassadors.

We may, in future, choose CEan of the month based on CEans vote.
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    nice man !!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

jatin-phoenix
    biggie, why start from march. announce the CEan of the month for feb too.
    i recommend shalini_goel14.
    whatsay people??
    Hey thanks jatin for recommending me ๐Ÿ˜›

But what made you to start a new thread for this topic?๐Ÿ˜•
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Jatin's thread merged with existing thread
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is a good initiative and the activity here hopefully increases ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Oh yes, I forgot to add.

Mods, Ambassadors can also be chosen as CEan Of The Months. Of course, they cannot nominate themselves. In case, we recognize that a mod/ambassador has done exceptionally well, other mods/ambassadors' opinion will be considered.
    Sigh! *Feeling sad to be left out*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    So we will make Mayur once for his excellent interview skills.

and Patty for Serious administration skills.

and Ash for his intelligence.

anyways biggie is the first nominee..

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Tomorrow the result will be...right/// Me Expecting the results...
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    May I know when will be the result ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please read the announcement for all the details.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    ms_cs
    May I know when will be the result ?
    We will run the CEan of the month starting March, meaning the first CEan will be announced in April.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    gr8!!...efforts put by all so long ...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    shalini_goel14
    Wow super cool ๐Ÿ˜

I wish I become once " of the month" ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here you are.... Congrates
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    congrats to shalini,and best luck to CEans,who knows you may be thge next!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread is not for congratulating Shalini ๐Ÿ˜‰ . There's another thread in announcements discussions section. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    Here you are.... Congrates
    Thanks Sir ! Atleast one of my wish fulfilled.๐Ÿ˜€ I wish all my wishes come true some day. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • xero
    xero
    congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I'm vibhor, a computer engineering student in delhi. Can anyone help me to find pdf's on microcontrollers and microprocessors
I just saw this question in an online quiz. I got the answer right... Here's for you to try to connect them.. here's the images. What's in common between these...
actually thanks shalini for ur concern!!! we wnat to create the project in matlab for document reconstruction based on segmentation, polygon fitting, feature matching and image mosaicing. so i would...
I need advice as to where to join for a month long training in either electronics or telecommunication during this summer (2009). Please do reply soon
Hiii all, In a wireless channel, can AWGN, Pulse Jammer, Single Tone Jammer, rayleigh fading and rician fading present all at once at the same channel? Or there is no...