CE Robotics Section - Proposal

CEans,

I see that the most common confusion with robotics related thread is whether they should be placed in mechanical or electrical/electronics engineering section.

Since we have fairly good number of Robotics related threads, I propose starting a new section on CE called "CE Robotics".

What say you?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I second this proposal 😛
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice suggestion, Go ahead !!
  • Vega
    Vega
    Yeah, I agree.
  • gohm
    gohm
    No way, I've seen terminator and I KNOW what happens when you start playing with robotics.... laugh! only kidding, sounds like a great idea & I can totally understand the confusion. Good suggestion Biggie. Besides, we all know it is really the coputer folks that try to develop Skynet we need to watch out for... =)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I second this!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yeah! Go ahead Biggie.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    yeah its a good idea.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, it makes sense to have a separate section. I'll roll out the new plan very soon. CE Robotics section will be included 😀
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    and how about a robostore?
  • AGRU
    AGRU
    hey ,the big k its great to know abt the ce robotics .
    i would suggest a new idea of having graphic designing a new and intresting section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AGRU
    hey ,the big k its great to know abt the ce robotics .
    i would suggest a new idea of having graphic designing a new and intresting section.
    We've generic sections related to engineering. Graphic Designing is very specialized section. If we get enough threads related to graphic designing; we'll start a new section for sure. Thanks for your suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had participated in an event that is organized by DCE named firewall it is over now in this event on last level 'We are given login box in order...
Quick Heal CEan of the month February 2010 is... 😁CEan - CivilPrincess😁 ​ CEan CivilPrincess joined CE in July 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE forums. Passionate...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32775-quick-heal-cean-month-february-2010-a.html Congratulations, CivilPrincess! Keep Rocking!
can we generate electricity which the heat dissipated from shockobsorber ?😕
hi, every one i had an idea i need to know is this idea is already implemented, do it is possible to implement to implement now. The idea is: consider...