CE Robotics Section - Proposal

CEans,

I see that the most common confusion with robotics related thread is whether they should be placed in mechanical or electrical/electronics engineering section.

Since we have fairly good number of Robotics related threads, I propose starting a new section on CE called "CE Robotics".

What say you?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Mar 1, 2010

    I second this proposal ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Mar 1, 2010

    Nice suggestion, Go ahead !!

  • Vega

    @vega-Ic42ds • Mar 1, 2010

    Yeah, I agree.

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Mar 2, 2010

    No way, I've seen terminator and I KNOW what happens when you start playing with robotics.... laugh! only kidding, sounds like a great idea & I can totally understand the confusion. Good suggestion Biggie. Besides, we all know it is really the coputer folks that try to develop Skynet we need to watch out for... =)

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Mar 2, 2010

    I second this!

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Mar 2, 2010

    yeah! Go ahead Biggie.

  • vinod12345madhu

    @vinod12345madhu-FwUje1 • Mar 6, 2010

    yeah its a good idea.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 6, 2010

    Alright, it makes sense to have a separate section. I'll roll out the new plan very soon. CE Robotics section will be included ๐Ÿ˜€

  • vinod12345madhu

    @vinod12345madhu-FwUje1 • Mar 6, 2010

    and how about a robostore?

  • AGRU

    @agru-00oqkR • May 21, 2010

    hey ,the big k its great to know abt the ce robotics .
    i would suggest a new idea of having graphic designing a new and intresting section.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • May 21, 2010

    AGRUhey ,the big k its great to know abt the ce robotics .
    i would suggest a new idea of having graphic designing a new and intresting section.

    We've generic sections related to engineering. Graphic Designing is very specialized section. If we get enough threads related to graphic designing; we'll start a new section for sure. Thanks for your suggestions.