CE Promotions: Phase II - Update - 1

CEans,

We are now reaching out to colleges in Gujrat, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, UP. The notices have already been sent and might have been displayed on college notice boards.

Moreover, we are also in the process of compiling a list of engineering colleges in MP.

The response is not as expected though. I believe either the colleges aren't displaying our notice on the boards OR the notices haven't reached their destinations successfully.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    to every college in tamil nadu ,,,?
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    approximately, in tamil nadu itsefl, there are more than 400 engg colleges I think
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Biggie, when is the plan to reach out to Andhra Pradesh?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Biggie, when is the plan to reach out to Andhra Pradesh?
    Let me check on this. I guess AP has also been covered.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    please let me know in UP which colleges you have covered? actually i am on my project training ..so i am out of my college.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello cooldudeiet,

We've covered the engineering colleges included in the following list:

List of Engineering Colleges in Uttar Pradesh UP
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    And the following colleges from Gujarat and Tamil nadu respectively have been covered too...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu

๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Great News my College is covered. Cheers!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If AP has already covered its fine!!

If not dont plan for it in next month atleast , plan it in next academic year!!
    Since , the college are hardly running these days due to the separate state havoc.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I haven't seen any notice on my college notice board.
    Are colleges of Nagpur (Maharashtra, India) being covered?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Yes, Maharashtra was the first state we covered. Unfortunately, not many colleges have put our notices on their boards.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    my college belongs to tamil nadu
    but looks like my college has either not been covered or they didn't display the poster in the notice board.๐Ÿ˜”
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Can i expect my college will be covered ie in Punjab?๐Ÿ˜€
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The_Big_K
    Yes, Maharashtra was the first state we covered. Unfortunately, not many colleges have put our notices on their boards.
    Well, that's bad luck. But lets keep trying.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Same here i am still waiting to see CE's Poster on My College Notice Board. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    so am i.
    there is no trace of it on any notice boards in the college. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Waiting for Andhra Pradesh Biggie.
  • lal
    lal
    Biggie, maths of Phase 1 may not work well if this is the case. No college is showing the CE notice! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I already updated in phase I update. Looks like the activity did not work as planned. Although few of the colleges displayed the notice; many colleges did not display it.

As suggested above, I guess we will have to seek help of our active members to help us with display of posters (in canteen, in labs etc.)

However, there is a huge improvement in traffic that comes from search engines. Our traffic now exceeds 200,000 visitors per month from 189 countries.
  • lal
    lal
    And we have a good number of registered users too...
    70,209 at the moment I am posting this.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Biggie, what about the Andhra Pradesh Biggie?

Waiting for our turn!!

I am ready and I am 100% sure that i can make my HOD to post the pamphlet on our notice boards, canteens, labs etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pallavi - A.P was covered - but not all colleges. I don't know the details (someone else is in charge of the activity).

Maybe we should print attractive posters (than simple notices) to attract students. These posters can be sent to our members who will take responsibility of posting these posters at various places.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    So, it seems our college not received the CE posters.

Sending to our members is a very nice idea Biggie. So that we can manage our HODs and others to post those in various places.

So, are you implementing this idea?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    So, it seems our college not received the CE posters.

Sending to our members is a very nice idea Biggie. So that we can manage our HODs and others to post those in various places.

So, are you implementing this idea?
    Currently we are assigning budget to competitions and other planned activities (๐Ÿ˜‰) . Keeping this on my to do list though. Will post an update in a week or two.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    AP has been covered?

Ok, let me see.. I can contact some 5 college HOD's as I know them I will let you know whats the status about CE in few days , as I am going out of station again!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Currently we are assigning budget to competitions and other planned activities (๐Ÿ˜‰) . Keeping this on my to do list though. Will post an update in a week or two.
    Ohooo! So We can see more activities in the coming days.. ๐Ÿ˜

Waiting for your update ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey! i read an article that stated about change in refractive index.i was thinking over it if ref. index of any material can be made to 1 same as that...
Hi engineers, I am currently doing a project on wireless power adapter for mobile phone using induction magnetic and resonant. Actually the output voltage from adapter (input voltage for mobile...
If someone feels to be more interested in software and programing but his branch is electronics and telecommunication then what are his options? I want someone to reply because I...
hey..shall one include the curricular activities and the prizes like good conduct in one's resume...me drafting a resume for my internship...๐Ÿ˜• help please!!!
๐Ÿ˜• Hi guys, For a project I am trying to implement the A/D converter on a PIC 16F877A by using it to read in 4 voltage values and convert them...