CE members count nearing 1.5 lakhs.....

I am happy to start this post and i wish on behalf of members to all contributing members toCE team for achieving this feat.

As far as now still 285 members to reach 1.5lakhs .I am confident that this is going to happen very soon and we should not miss that moment .

Thanks to CE once again......

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Let us hope that the numbers grow exponentially from here onwards. ๐Ÿ‘
    We all have to work together to build our community stronger!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Its Indeed an achievement & hard-work of Team CE's who made this count possible. The frequent updates on all the topics is the key factor of this community . Hope to reach new heights in near future . ALL THE BEST TEAM....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its just 263 more needed ๐Ÿ˜€ on the flip side i want the most of the number active ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    I was wondering ,how about making this milestone a special one. the 1.5lakh member should have a grand welcome. wat u say guyz???
    To invite people on the facebook page to become a lucky one..
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Only 190 more .........
    Only 148 more .Can we hit it on or before NEW YEAR???????????????????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I removed a few hundred spam accounts from CE. The count therefore has come down.
    Yes 488 more ๐Ÿ˜”
    Just 53 more friends.Be ready to celebrate this.@Kaustubh Katdare ,
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Can we expect any new thing on this matter or any competition?
    Just 29 more.
    How excited are you friends?
    Is there any plan to celebrate this happening?
    Today how many of you had noted that CE members just crossed 1.5 lakhs and this couldn't be possible with constant hard work of our CE pillars(Admin,mods and all CEans ).
    We wish to grow together .....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Today how many of you had noted that CE members just crossed 1.5 lakhs and this couldn't be possible with constant hard work of our CE pillars(Admin,mods and all CEans ).
    We wish to grow together .....

There's so much happening at the CE Office that we couldn't plan a special event to mark the number.
    But we promise that the upcoming activities planned especially for CEans will be loved by all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mechanical engineering graduate students Apoorva Kiran and Robert MacCurdy of Cornell University have 3D printed a loudspeaker. While most 3D printing projects involve printing just the outer shell and assembling...
Rumors floated earlier of Nokia developing its Android segment, and a mid-range Nokia Normandy which was announced earlier as the company's Android-powered phone was greeted with high excitement. But that...
We here at CrazyEngineers are taking our promotions seriously than ever before. With a series of launches planned for 2014, we are now looking for someone who would love to...
Lenovo India has come up with a new smartphone on the Indian shores with Lenovo Vibe X, a 5-inch smartphone cum phablet, that's got a lot of interesting features. Lenovo...
hi friednds now a days everyone using smart phones or in other words smart phone is the requirement of todays life. i also wants to buy a smart phone in...