CE Meets In Cities Across The World - Let's Go Aggressive!

CEans,

CE brings crazy engineers from around the world together through the Internet. Now, we certainly don't want all our engineers to keep discussing the stuff through the forums. We need to join hands offline. Our CE Meets is an initiative to take the spirit of CE offline.

Unless we come together offline, we won't advance much in our mission to make the world a better place to live. I guess it time has come we all start coming together in our own cities.

Our new members may not know that we've had two meets so far in Pune & Mumbai [India] in 2008. The CE meets was a fun experience for everyone who atteneded. Let's extend the fun across the world. I look forward to CEans from each city coming together and joining hands do work on small projects [to begin with].

Now, CE meets can't be successful unless some of you take initiatives. Be the pioneers to bring the crazy engineers together in your cities.

Anyone?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Something I missed:

To organize the meet in your city, all you need is :

1. A nice place in your city where a group of crazy engineers can hangout on a fine evening [mostly weekends]. Our past two meets were held at Cafe Coffee Day - popular chain of coffee bars in India.

2. Min. 2-3 engineers who are just as crazy as you are. CE is the place you should announce the meet and find enthusiastic members. We'll help you spread the word ๐Ÿ˜ , don't worry! CE Meets will initially start with fewer members and gradually grow.

3. An agenda - we all will brainstorm with you on CE Forums.

Hmm. Did I miss out on anything?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    do you have any actives members from Sydney?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Announce a CE Sydney Meet in Chit Chat. Let's find out. Australia is in top 5 countries that visit CE. I'm sure we'll find 2-3 CEans ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I remember there was lot of buzz about CE meet in Kolkata. What happened? I think both Mahul and just2rock have disappeared recently. Guys if you are reading this, start acting up.

CE also has a good chance to organise a Bangalore meet. I'm sure we have plenty of Bangaloreans here.

Wherever the meetings may be, I'm ready to travel (save international venues yes :-( ). I'm sure biggie will be keen to attend too.

Common guys!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I remember there was lot of buzz about CE meet in Kolkata. What happened? I think both Mahul and just2rock have disappeared recently. Guys if you are reading this, start acting up.

CE also has a good chance to organise a Bangalore meet. I'm sure we have plenty of Bangaloreans here.

Wherever the meetings may be, I'm ready to travel (save international venues yet :-( ). I'm sure biggie will be keen to attend too.

Common guys!
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    Hey. Can you organise a meet at Delhi.

I am a new member to this forum and do know who all are from Delhi to attend this meet.

If you guys can help me out with rules and regulations to arrange for a CEans meet at Delhi.

Any old member from Delhi ๐Ÿ˜’ reply to this and we arrange for a meet
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    ashuashi
    Hey. Can you organise a meet at Delhi.

I am a new member to this forum and do know who all are from Delhi to attend this meet.

If you guys can help me out with rules and regulations to arrange for a CEans meet at Delhi.

Any old member from Delhi ๐Ÿ˜’ reply to this and we arrange for a meet
    Delhi meet is on cards for quite some time. Our good moderator raj87verma88 aka Patty is from Delhi. Why dont you get in touch with him. Patty are you listening?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    xheavenlyx is also in Delhi at the moment
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Oh great! Had a chat with him yesterday. I thought he is in Dubai.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hi am at hyderabad,but am a very new guy in this forum.
    so i dont know the process or something we are supposed to follow here, but i am at hyderabad and if possible and hyderabadies please say your opinions on meet at hyd.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    English-Scared
    hi am at hyderabad,but am a very new guy in this forum.
    so i dont know the process or something we are supposed to follow here, but i am at hyderabad and if possible and hyderabadies please say your opinions on meet at hyd.
    hi English Scared, why dont you start a new thread in Chit chat section for a CE meet at Hyderbad!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are lots of CEans from Hyderabad too. I guess we should start our meets with 2 (that's minimum ๐Ÿ˜ to organize a meet) CEans meeting in each city and gradually grow the count.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    I guess we should start our meets with 2 (that's minimum ๐Ÿ˜ to organize a meet) CEans meeting in each city
    If that is the case, CE bangalore meet is already over ๐Ÿ˜‰. We don't want any more time wastage meetings.๐Ÿ˜
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    There are lots of CEans from Hyderabad too. I guess we should start our meets with 2 (that's minimum ๐Ÿ˜ to organize a meet) CEans meeting in each city and gradually grow the count.
    I agree
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I will try to arrange one in SURAT(Gujarat)...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can we decide on the agenda? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ya Why not?
    what should be agenda

it should be......?!!
  • rahatkrishna
    rahatkrishna
    Hi guys m a new user....Found this community awesum...now i am alsso a CEan...I am from Delhi region so would like to attend the Delhi meet even...
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Agenda ...i guess....

1) How to make CE a better place ...?? :smile:
    2) There are lot of Dumb CE'ans (like me ๐Ÿ˜”)...how to make them active....by introducing any new events....???
    3) If participation number is high...then sessions on technology...would do fine ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe when we have City Meets; CEans should concentrate more on initiatives they can have in their cities. It could be associating local engineering colleges with CE and being CE's representative / co-ordinator for local engineering events.

I'm now thinking of organizing a CE meet where we'd have events, talks, fun activities etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    On a related note: We may even organize trips ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I'm thinking CEans from India should have a meet in Goa ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    anuragh27crony
    Agenda ...i guess....

1) How to make CE a better place ...?? :smile:
    2) There are lot of Dumb CE'ans (like me ๐Ÿ˜”)...how to make them active....by introducing any new events....???
    3) If participation number is high...then sessions on technology...would do fine ...
    The_Big_K
    CEans should concentrate more on initiatives they can have in their cities. It could be associating local engineering colleges with CE and being CE's representative / co-ordinator for local engineering events.

I'm now thinking of organizing a CE meet where we'd have events, talks, fun activities etc.
    I guess biggie is right. Discussing about the improvements of the forum can be done there itself. What is harder to do would be the local initiatives, such as collaborations and also how they can contribute to CE projects in localized terms.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let me extend -

What we plan to intend through CE Meets is to bring engineers from various backgrounds together. By growing our strengths; we'll setup CE Clubs in each city which will be responsible for promoting quality engineering among students, taking up awesome projects, conducting local conferences etc. Don't get worried by the word 'conferences', we'll make them fun and informal yet productive!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE Bangalore Meet - everyone jump in! CEans from Bangalore, India! How about a meet in Bangalore? Interested CEans - confirm your interest by saying 'aye' in response to this...
We have had lots of registrations from Egypt. I am wondering if our CEans from Egypt would be willing to come together! If you are from Egypt and willing to...
Hello All, OK. Straight to the point I am eager to meet fellow-CEans .๐Ÿ˜€ ANY ONE from SYDNEY? we can orgainse a CE meet out here. LOCATION:NOT YET DECIDED. preferably:RIGHT...
Hi CEans, Those of you who can attend a CE meet in Chennai in any february weekend or in early march, post your availability here. We'll talk about the exact...
what are ISO images?