CE Mascot Design Ideas!

CEans,

How do you like the idea of having a Mascot for CrazyEngineers? A character that will represent the Crazy Engineers all over the world! ๐Ÿ˜

Sounds great?

We'll collect your ideas about the CrazyEngineers Mascot and choose the best ones. Then a professional designer will be hired who will design a mascot using your ideas!

So get started.

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    nice idea..sure we can have a good mascot..how about having phenoix bird as our mascot..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. How do we relate Phoenix with CrazyEngineers?
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Phoenix, a reference to 'rising from the ashes' like that we have 1000's of idea which are going to be implemented in future.. The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality too..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol, well.. as I suggested in the CE Conference, lets choose an animal that does some engineering feats in nature. For example.. Beavers (dams), Spiders (light yet tough webs), ants (complex tunnels in their colonies), etc.. pick one, put a hard hat and some tools on them, youve got your CE Mascot ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Vote for Beavers!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    nice suggestion ash..the beaver is a nice one.
  • gohm
    gohm
    How about a cartoon type atom with arms,legs & a face. Something like you'd see in those old school science films that had silly titles like "The atom & you".
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A crazy engineer is a person who is cheerful, is equipped with all the tools, is raring to make a difference to the world, has lot of energy, has "screw it! let's do it!" attitude etc.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, Gohm's "atom" idea has some potential in it!

Regarding the Beaver and Biggie's CE description, we can say it does have lots of energy (they can build/rebuild those dams pretty quick), making a difference to it's surroundings (their damns help with the ecology of the area). With the tools.. it uses its teeth for cutting wood and claws for carry mud. Simple tools yet able to do amazing feats ๐Ÿ˜‰

The bad thing however, is that its already a mascot for MIT and other tech uni's.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Here's a couple examples of what I was thinking of I found on the net as a demo. If someone is a good artist and can draw & scan or design on the 'puter to upload similar to these? Maybe make one of the orbiting electrons the letter "C" and another one the letter "E" for crazy engineer? You could also probably work the webite address into one of the electron orbit lines like this:

----------wwwdotcrazyengineersdotcom----------

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I wish I could draw it out myself however I have personally seen elephants that can paint better than me.

An atom stands both for chemistry, energy and technology.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The first atom looks so mischievous ๐Ÿ˜› I like your idea for the orbiting C & E.

lol @ elephants painters
  • gohm
    gohm
    There was actually an elephant at the Alaska zoo when I lived there that did paint and they sold for a nice sum!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You may choose a chimpanzee. It is the only animal known to use tools with hands other than a human. They even innovate whenever they can. Also many people link apes with mischief and craziness.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, great ideas, keep them coming! Just make sure that you talk about how your idea relates to something that represents 'CrazyEngineers'

@Gohm: Yeh, I've seen elephants painting in Thailand (they've a big elephant show, must watch!)
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    If we can play with E=mc^2, it has C & E
  • gohm
    gohm
    you could use each letter to stand for a word relating to CE or turn it backwards so the c & e are in the correct order.

mc^2=E
  • Er.AtulSingh
    Er.AtulSingh
    Hi all
    Its a great Idea of having a Mascot . that represents CE.
    What you people think of having DOLPHIN, they are considered as the most intelligent aquatic animal

but its a mammal ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    Dolphins are indeed amazing creatures. What is your idea to connect them to engineering?

Er.AtulSingh
    Hi all
    Its a great Idea of having a Mascot . that represents CE.
    What you people think of having DOLPHIN, they are considered as the most intelligent aquatic animal

but its a mammal ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    Any more ideas out there? We've had some great ones so far, toss in yours!
  • gohm
    gohm
    I know it isn't a mascot, I just wanted to play around with the E=MC^2 idea mentioned previously.

MC^2=E

Monumentive Creative Concepts=Engineering
    or Engineering=Monumentive Creaive Concpets

Meathodical Calculating Crazy=Engineers
    or Engineers= Meathodical calculating Crazy
  • designfxpro
    designfxpro
    Hello,

Does this forum still needsa a mascot? Our team can provide that. You can go to these websites to see some of our works for your review, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and DesignFxPro Team in Shenzhen, China

Let me know...

Thanks,
    Melencio
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @designfxpro - you've a wonderful collection. Get in touch with me at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
  • designfxpro
    designfxpro
    Hello The_Big_K,

Thanks for the reply. I've already sent an email to you. ๐Ÿ˜€ I will just be waiting for your reply. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks,
    Melencio

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends i m comming up with newsletter of the ece branch of my college named "ECE VOICE" what can be the logo and moto of the newsletter please give ur...
Hi all, Kindly provide me details , how to we identify the no. of collesion domain and broadcast domain in a network which is using switch/hub.
Hi , I wants to go for CCNA exam with in 1-2 months, KIndly provide me some important tips and tricks for it . also provide some study material for...
Service packe 2 is insatalled in my system , xp but when i run softwares which need sp2 , a error message comes that , you should install sp2 to...
Hello everyone there........ can anyone tell me about summer training for an electronics and communication person in Rajasthan.......