CE Looks AWESOME in uBuntu 10.10 FireFox using uBuntu Font!

I just love the look of CE using uBuntu font in uBuntu 10.10. I wonder we've anyone else using uBuntu 10.10 and the Firefox default font set to uBuntu?

[​IMG]

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I am still using 10.04
    Will wait a month before shifting to 10.10
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    I am still using 10.04
    Will wait a month before shifting to 10.10
    Why so? There's not much difference between the two versions of OS. Plus, you can get an option to upgrade directly from the update utility.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi,

I have Ubuntu 9.(something) in my friend's installed on my system!
    If I need to upgrade to 10.10 first I need to upgrade to 10.0.4 then to 10.10, Is it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Hi,

I have Ubuntu 9.(something) in my friend's installed on my system!
    If I need to upgrade to 10.10 first I need to upgrade to 10.0.4 then to 10.10, Is it?
    That's right. You can't skip versions while upgrading. I'd recommend backing up the important files and then performing a fresh install of the OS. Worked for me 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    True. CE looks fabulous on Ubuntu. Go for it people. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, can anybody suggest me some good algorithms or paper for generation of nonce such that the nonce can be generated using time value i.e. at a particular time, by...
Hi everyone, I have finalized my project, that is a device to count the number of vehicles entering a building from but it need to be wireless. From the main...
Hello friend's, Anybody have idea how to create a bootable disk from our installed OS. Like suppose i have installed ubuntu 10.04 LTS on my pc and i waant to...
I have done the following code for binary search.But all the time Its showing match not found even if the number is present in the array😔 Dim a As Integer...
Hello friend's, Many of engineering college student have girl friends. But there is also some student who doesn't(Reason most of the student have EGO problem he didn't like to start...