CE Lab Mini Project - RSS Feed Reader For CrazyEngineers

CEans,

I thought of declaring this as a CE Lab mini project to be developed by CEans who'd like to contribute to CE.

Here are the requirements of the feed reader -

1. Should act as a wordpress widget.
2. Should fetch feeds from CE and display them in a box (width/color adjustable)
3. Should be made compatible with - Blogger.com blogs.
4. Should provide scrolling text powered by javascript (you may use any JS library you want). Should turn in to static text when javascript is disabled on client's browser.
5. Should provide options to let people copy & embedd the plugin on their own blogs.

Volunteers?

PS: I already have such a widget ready. However it would be nice to setup something developed by our own CEans.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MANCHESTER, England – Manchester United won the Premier League for the third straight season Saturday after a 0-0 tie with Arsenal. United needed a point to clinch a record-equaling 18th...
how does one decide whether a capacitor is a differentiator or inductor?? the capacitor equation is i = cdv/dt....or equivalently v =(1/c)(integral)i??? i know this is lame..but....i am helpless??
Well we will see how this works, I have a very limited electrical understanding. But anyway I bought a 400w DC to AC converter at a garage sale for $5...
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum - I happened to stumble upon it and it seemed like I may be able to get some answers I've...
Hello, I happened across this forum while googling something, and thought it might be helpful. I am a high school student with interests in computer and electrical engineering. I am...