CE is in Alexa top 100k.

Just for the sake of fun, I checked our Alexa ranking ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm pleased to see that we are at 76,184!

Now, that number might look 'big' to you, but let me tell you, getting into Alexa top 100k is quite a challenge! We've been growing rapidly and I'm sure we'll be in top 1000 soon .

Keep spreading the word about CE among your family, friends and colleagues. [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Last three months traffic rank change: [โ€‹IMG] 21,887.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Well.... Congrats !
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I dint understand a bit it it!!!๐Ÿ˜”
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    What is Alexa??!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry guys. Its a 'webmaster' thing ๐Ÿ˜‰ . You all don't have to worry about our Alexa Rank, Our Page Rank, Our inlinks, server load times, database, security, small talks, spam et al.

Peace.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    who is no.1???? and any time-freme youhave set to crash the top-10???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    who is no.1???? and any time-freme youhave set to crash the top-10???
    Its Yahoo! that's #1. I don't think we'll ever be in the top 10. Simply because we are a 'special' community.

But I'm sure we'll come up with something in future as a CE Labs production that will hit #1 status ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Say, CE Search Engine ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We will grow more bro let step up....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    wats that are u planning to make CE a profita making unit??? pls clear
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    But I'm sure we'll come up with something in future as a CE Labs production that will hit #1 status ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
    Eagerly waiting to be a part of such production team.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Eagerly waiting to be a part of such production team.๐Ÿ˜‰
    ...and we should eagerly start our own setup soon. How many of you would like to work for CE?

The plan is to setup a company that'll work on innovative software - all products and few services.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    ...and we should eagerly start our own setup soon. How many of you would like to work for CE?

The plan is to setup a company that'll work on innovative software - all products and few services.
    Is it so easy to get job in such company? If yes,I am ready to work for it without any pay also but what will happen to my current job?? ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Is it so easy to get job in such company? If yes,I am ready to work for it without any pay also but what will happen to my current job?? ๐Ÿ˜’
    Working for a start-up is different from working for an MNC. Normally, the members of the startup get a stake in the company than fixed salary. Of course salary is offered, but it may not match with what the MNCs offer.

The big differentiator is the 'work'. In a startup - you'll define the next technology, than just coding in java or .net or perl.

Startup cultures are still pretty new in India. I'll write an article on it, soon.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    anytime man,you have your project report ready,initially we can start at amatuer level,once the business is consistent we can give fulltime!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    anytime man,you have your project report ready,initially we can start at amatuer level,once the business is consistent we can give fulltime!!!!!
    The plan is to start with final year CS students working part time for CE. I've been spending some time to see how can we turn into a startup ๐Ÿ˜€ .

We'll initially start with software for the masses, to earn some revenue and be a profit making entity. I"ll share the plan with few of our CEans who might be interested.

That said, we're bound to be one of the hottest startups around [โ€‹IMG].
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Big_K,

Please do not let this idea of start-up only for discussions.

Bottom line for all CEans: Where there is a will,there is a way(If noone block our ways ๐Ÿ˜‰)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Hey Big_K,

Please do not let this idea of start-up only for discussions.

Bottom line for all CEans: Where there is a will,there is a way(If noone block our ways ๐Ÿ˜‰)
    Promise!

Something serious is already under way. I'm counting on all of you to join in when CE needs. [โ€‹IMG]

--------------------------------------------------

By the way, how many of you will quit your jobs to join CE, if CE offers 70% of the salary you're currently making? :smile:
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    You can count me in .Can I work part time for CE? Pay me as much you want.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    You can count me in .Can I work part time for CE? Pay me as much you want.
    Ahoy ๐Ÿ˜€ very good to hear that. We aren't a startup yet.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey why dont we start making applications for mobile devices they are quite a rage here!!! selling them below 500 INR....and we can also contribute in Apple,google etc weer they pay us for any innovative idea
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    hey why dont we start making applications for mobile devices they are quite a rage here!!! selling them below 500 INR....and we can also contribute in Apple,google etc weer they pay us for any innovative idea
    Ahoy! Quite an idea. ๐Ÿ˜‰

An iPhone/android application would do wonders. Seriously, you got me thinking!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well G! is out,but heard its not a match to symbian devices,in developers point of veiw as for consumers they are finding it attractive and surprisingly its on the lower side compare to iphone...
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Are we going to make something which already exists just adding new features to it? I think we should have something innovative ๐Ÿ˜’
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats the point,making new innovative things will be a big plus,but we can also improve some existing things too since they are already available and are not unknown

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone uses wikipedia. The articles there are just super! But I see, most of us have been just the readers. Have you ever edited any article in Wikipedia? If yes,...
CEans, Share your favorite discussions on CrazyEngineers so far. Also write why it is your favorite discussion. You may add as many discussions as you want. I'll set the ball...
Evolution of Bit-Torrent โ€‹ It is 9 'O' clock at night. The same typical course of events have started to materialize. You download a very interesting '.torrent' file from the...
BoyToys: The Mobile History โ€‹ Can you imagine how telephones were back in the 80's? Compare them to the mobiles now. I'm just talking about a few 20 some years....
how would you write a pic program in picc18 compiler for a pic18f4431 in mplab to send the letters โ€˜Gโ€™ and 'A' to matlab at 9600 bps? All I can...