Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Nov 22, 2011

    I'm with Stupid is a jovial insult, best known as a popular slogan for novelty T-shirts. It may also refer to:

    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(TV_series)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Tv Series)</a>, aired on BBC Three
    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(album)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Album)</a>, by Aimee Mann
    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(Pet_Shop_Boys_song)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Pet Shop Boys Song)</a>
    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(Static-X_song)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Static X Song)</a>
    • I'm with Stupid, a book co-written by <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Barreca" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Gina Barreca</a> and <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Weingarten" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Gene Weingarten</a>
    • "I'm With Stupid", an episode of the animated television series <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants_(season_2)#Procrastination_.2F_I.27m_With_Stupid" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Spongebob Squarepants (Season 2) Procrastination .2F I.27M With Stupid</a>

  • Varsha0802

    @varsha0802-YohNRX • Nov 22, 2011

    So you agree with what Punchtantra says?....i'm also with stupid!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 22, 2011

    Varsha0802So you agree with what Punchtantra says?....i'm also with stupid!

    Google and Wikipedia are destroying ability to think. But I can't tell you whether the answer is right or wrong. Sorry, my lips are locked ๐Ÿ˜ญ !

  • sowjitha

    @sowjitha-CHP0qh • Nov 22, 2011

    I'm with stupid "JEANS PANT" i just said it for fun may be my answer is right or not

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Nov 22, 2011

    ---------> Tie

  • Varsha0802

    @varsha0802-YohNRX • Nov 22, 2011

    The t-shirt says I'm with stupid with a down arrow. I'm with stupid means you agree with the person to whom the arrow is directed. That's why i said it.

  • Mr.Don

    @mrdon-92OwlG • Nov 22, 2011

    I'm with Stupid is a jovial insult, best known as a popular slogan for novelty T-shirts. It may also refer to:

    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(TV_series)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Tv Series)</a>, aired on BBC Three
    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(album)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Album)</a>, by Aimee Mann
    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(Pet_Shop_Boys_song)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Pet Shop Boys Song)</a>
    • <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_with_Stupid_(Static-X_song)" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">I%27M With Stupid (Static X Song)</a>
    • I'm with Stupid, a book co-written by <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Barreca" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Gina Barreca</a> and <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Weingarten" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Gene Weingarten</a>
    • "I'm With Stupid", an episode of the animated television series <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants_(season_2)#Procrastination_.2F_I.27m_With_Stupid" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Spongebob Squarepants (Season 2) Procrastination .2F I.27M With Stupid</a>

    We all make mistakes and do stupid things, but the important thing is what we do after the fact. Proverbs 24:16 says, "For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again..." You may feel a few fries short of a Happy Meal sometimes, but God is in the business of taking our stupid mistakes and turning them into a turning point.

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Nov 22, 2011

    i think here the answer
    It is Starfish Day, and Patrick's parents will be coming to visit him. He doesn't want them to think of him as stupid, so SpongeBob volunteers to pretend to be stupid for them so that Patrick will seem smarter in comparison. However, everyone seems to forget that SpongeBob is only

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Nov 22, 2011

    actually i am thinking about when we are not intended to be seen as a stupid we always wanted to blame others here it indicates that i am with a stupid that means i am not a stupid and people who are thinking me as stupid are stupids

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Nov 22, 2011

    It's the "I am with stupid Slogan". Wondering what to make out of it. Confused.

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Nov 22, 2011

    I'm with stupid search engines!

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Nov 22, 2011

    i am with a stupid puppet lol rofl

  • ultimate_k

    @ultimate-k-H1oP3v • Nov 22, 2011

    Well I have noticed one thing, The apostrophe is inverted. I mean when we use apostrophe, it points towards the first character, but it's pointing towards the second.
    Weird.....

  • SheldonCooper

    @sheldoncooper-KRWqFp • Nov 22, 2011

    "I'm with Stupid T-shirt whose arrow keep pointing down."๐Ÿ˜€

  • Neha Rajput

    @neha-rajput-hMfEd0 • Nov 22, 2011

    I'm with stupid answers! ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Nov 22, 2011

    "I'm with Stupid" with down arrow means that, "I'm living down south and I'm a liberal."

    and Liberalism (Osama Bin Laden) is dead??

    ๐Ÿ˜” - CB

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 22, 2011

    Thank you for the answers. This question is now being closed.