CE facing some serious trouble

Hi guys a day or two before it was late night i visited CE and i saw a message something like this,

"CE needs a break, we will return in 5 min"
i tried after half an hour and the message was as it is. From the very next day there was little change in avatar of CE. Feed burner of forum page is not there, no hottest thread section and no newest post section and even artilces aren't getting updated. We are on verge of celebrating 5th birthday of CE and it seems there's some serious problem going on. What's your view.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nothing Serious I guess!! 😀
    That message will appear whenever the upgrade is going on.
    And May be the Sidebar has been removed to improve the page load times.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been troubleshooting server issues and also working on improving page load times of CE Forum's index page. I disabled the sidebar to see the page load time improvements. There are improvements, however if you need sidebar, I can enable it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!!!!!!!! I am Bonty Halo, 3rd year Electrical Engineering Student.
Vodafone has launched 3G services in India and I wish to know what speeds are people getting in various circles. The USB stick is available for Rs. 1600/- and the...
A short description of MiFi: MiFis are small gadgets that have no need of being plugged into anything and work similar to wireless routers. MiFis connect to a cellular carrier's...
Hayden 5 Media and Bluewater Productions team up to create the animated film based off the comic book for Mark Zuckerburg: Creator of Facebook. "When we found out that Bluewater...
Project Idea: I think project idea could be incredibly useful if developed by someone from our community. I'm talking about developing a service that will accept a photograph; analyze it...