CE-Events Reloaded - Super Awesomeness, Again!

CEans,

We've a little surprise for all of you today. Our beloved CE-Events section which gives you up to date information of all the engineering events happening all over the world is now more awesome than ever before. We've added a little buzz to the section & hope that you will like it.

What's New?

1. Upcoming Events:-

upcoming-events

CE Events section now shows upcoming events in the next 7 days, right at the top of the threads. You don't have to search through the threads or calendar to know what's coming soon.

2. New Way To Add Events!

Google Maps - to guide you to the event venue; without any hassles. Example: #-Link-Snipped-#

3. RSVP System

Quickly know who's attending the event and how's still not decided with our shiny new RSVP system. You can post your update quickly. Imagine how useful this will be while organizing CE Meets!

RSVP-System

4. Dedicated Event Calendar -

We've added a quick navigation menu in the Forums sub-menu called 'Events'. Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Your feedback here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I'm new here. I am looking to make my own wireless switches, by having a transmitter and receiver. I know I need to use some sort of modulation,...
i have not took the print of the conformation page after filling of the apllication form what should i do now please help
Electronics engineers & computer scientists were concerned that the upcoming Ivy Bridge from Intel may not get USB 3.0 certification. The good news is that Ivy Bridge has been certified...
Today CEan-BCA_GIRL is celebrating her birthday.​ Let us wish her Happy Birthday!!​ 🎉​ Many many happy returns of the day BCA_GIRL !!​
Often its difficult to figure out which application should you use for the files with unknown or unfamiliar extensions. However, you can quickly do so by using WolframAlpha web service....