CE Bulletin Suggestions

CEans,

We've setup a neat mechanism to send CE Bulletin to all the members who've opted for receiving emails from administrator.

Currently, we use CE Bulletin to send updates, important announcement from CE and our partners. I wish to know, what can we include in CE Bulletin to make it more interesting and useful for all the recipients.

Are there any volunteers who can help in making CE Bulletin useful by brining content, articles, stories (original), event information etc.?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    How if we also send one Image like Magazine cover with the Bulletin? i can help to design Cover page.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Goyal420: Not sure what you mean. Where'd be display the cover?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

abound (v): To be very numerous; to abound is to be abundant. Abounding and abundant mean the same thing. accentuate (v): To emphasize; to accent; to highlight access (n): The...
I need ideas about the recent technology projects for my 8th sem. Not related entirely to database.
balk (v): To abruptly refuse(to do something); to stop short ballad (n): A folk song or poem ballyhoo (n): Sensational advertising or promotion; uproar
canvass (v): To seek votes or opinions; to conduct a survey Circus tents, among other things, used to be made of canvas but this is a different word. Canvass can...
About The Challenge: - GE: Ecomagination Challenge: Home FAQ - GE: Ecomagination Challenge: Home