CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

How do you like the idea of collecting best articles on the Internet in this thread?

Here's the format for posting:

Summary:
    Article Link:

I'll set the ball rolling:-

Summary: Following link points to a speech given by Mr. Guy Kawasaki at Palo Alto High Schoolon 6/11/95. I personally like this speech very much and I hope you will like it too:-

Article Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 13, 2008

Thanks for that, biggie! 😀
    Frankly, smoking, drugs, alcohol-and using an IBM PC-are signs of stupidity. End of discussion
    LOL!

Alright, this one is a must for all aspiring research engineers. I've always wanted to post it here at Crazy Engineers! Not as short and sweet as the previous article, but still worth your reading time 😀

Summary: An inspiring talk entitled You and Your Research, by Richard Hamming, at Bellcore (Bell Communications Research), March 1986. Its very long, so make a cup of coffee beforehand.

Article Link: <a href="https://www.cs.virginia.edu/~robins/YouAndYourResearch.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">You and Your Research</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • glenn.13

MemberFeb 26, 2009

Hi! What a nice thread to start. I found this #-Link-Snipped-# really interesting as it has articles on a wide range of topics that are well-written and quite informative. I stumbled across it the other day and though they don't directly relate to engineering, they're still a very nice little collection. That said, there's many good article collections out there and a great lot of them are worth reading through. 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register