CE Banner/Poster Design

We have discussed a lot many times about creating posters of CE to attract engineering students.
We also have volunteers on CE who are ready to stick the posters in the colleges of their area.

All we need to execute this task are great-looking, attention-grabbing posters. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So CEans, let your creative juices flow again and make some really cool poster/banner designs.

Size doesn't matter. (It should be large enough)
Points don't matter. (If we are used to CE, we know what to put on the banner to attract engineers)

So, Share your ideas and designs too. ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S: I am attaching my design in the following post.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is my design:

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going, AKD ๐Ÿ˜€

CEans, let your creative juices flow. We need lot of awesome poster ideas. We'll integrate the best ones into our official CE Poster ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys i have one suggestion why not we also put the links of the stock images that we can use in the CE-Poster.
    You can help the designers that you want such types of image in the CE-Poster so it makes something easy for the designers and i suggest one more thing everyone who upload an image please also upload the source you had used so other Ceans who want to edit that image can do the same thing.

I have one idea that we can add in CE-Poster is in the background of the poster there are the some words from the engineering world like..
    Resistor,Transistor,RAM,Stress,Strain,Insulator,Push-Pull Amplifier and etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @GF: All the images available on CE's front page can be used. For logo, contact editor at crazyengineers dot com. We'll have to be careful about using images as they may not be available for commercial use.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yeah i know that thats why i am asking to share the free stock images.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Nice one AKD!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

@Godfather

Really nice idea of background with engineering terms.I will try to implement it in my design.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Following are a select few free stock images we can use:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

P.S: Designing poster depends on the concept or idea that we have in mind. So everyone's opinion on the use of images is bound to differ. Still, it's just an attempt to give you a slight idea.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is one rough Sketch.

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is a GOOD start GF ๐Ÿ˜€ . What should we use for the background image of the poster? The post MUST BE attractive and use bolder fonts.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @AKD : Superb!!

@gf : Very nice!!
    How it will be if use a CE-logo or "www.crazyengineers.com" for the backgroud?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Uploaded with #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    This is a GOOD start GF ๐Ÿ˜€ . What should we use for the background image of the poster? The post MUST BE attractive and use bolder fonts.
    I think this we will change the background color only and this is the rough sketch that i had drawn any Ceans can Edit it or suggest me where i have to do change and also suggest the relevant image for each section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Whats In Name
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Uploaded with #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey Whats In Name, Whats your name please !!

Nice work there we can use all the words that you had used in this image to the rough sketch i had drawn.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sahithi pallavi
    @AKD : Superb!!

@gf : Very nice!!
    How it will be if use a CE-logo or "www.crazyengineers.com" for the backgroud?
    Thanks Sahithi,
    Yes we will use the CE-Logo for sure.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    wow nice progress here ๐Ÿ˜€ good guys ๐Ÿ˜€
    i'll try coming up with some ideas too. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    AbraKaDabra
    Here is my design:

[โ€‹IMG]
    Good Design AKD
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Ceans,
    I will update this poster on weekend as right now i am back to my job place.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Following are a select few free stock images we can use:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

P.S: Designing poster depends on the concept or idea that we have in mind. So everyone's opinion on the use of images is bound to differ. Still, it's just an attempt to give you a slight idea.
    There is something wrong i am not able to create an account there so can't download the photoes. ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airbus MUST BE gathering some best brains to do some seriously cool stuff like this. They are thinking of a futuristic craft that would comprise of a lightweight ceramic material...
Technology Robotix Society invites all robot enthusiasts to ROBOTIX 2011. Robotix is Asia's largest college level robotics fest held in IIT Kharagpur during its techno-management fest Kshitij from 28th-31st Jan...
friends can anybody give any guidance on etap like any tutorials or ebooks
Here's how the laptops from the future will look like. The name laptop will be replaced by what we'd call a 'rolltop' -
Source: Mail being circulated by RKNEC Alumni Association - Dear Ramians (Alumni) We are going to celebrate the RKNEC International Alumni Day on 26th Dec. 2010 (Sunday). It is full...