CE Associates With Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2011 by IIT Kharagpur

CEans,

CrazyEngineers has associated with GES 2011 by IIT Kharagpur.

From the organizers:-

Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur will be hosting its annual flagship event, Global Entrepreneurship Summit ’11 (GES) between 14th and 16th January, 2011. GES is one of the biggest entrepreneurial platforms for academicians, new-age entrepreneurs, eminent business personalities, venture capitalists and the students to gather at one place and share their entrepreneurial endeavors and experiences, and to pledge to take entrepreneurship to greater scales.

GES 2011 revolves around the grassroots theme of "Empowering the Next Billion: Technology & Innovation" and will witness the presence of persona such as Irfan Alam, stalwart in the field of Social Entrepreneurship. It will bring together universities across the globe, including Cambridge University, Boston University and Babson College, in the Global Conference on Entrepreneurship. An expert panel discussion on the way forwards with Rural entrepreneurship and empowerment consisting of prestigious organizations like Ashoka Foundation, Sammaan Foundation and the National Innovation Foundation will be hosted. Besides these, it will play host to numerous Guest Lectures and Workshops (technical and non-technical)by eminent personalities like Kanwal Rekhi, former President of TiE; Shankar Maruwada, Board Member, UIDAI Project; Amit Raje, Arjun Sen and others.

The Startup Camp is one of the star attractions of the events. It will be showcasing some of India’s hottest start ups and these start ups will also be offering jobs and internships to interested students. an invaluable opportunity for promising startups of the country to raise seed capital and hire college students as a full time employee or as an intern. The Summit will also play host to the finals of Concipio, Envision, Eclairez, Negocio, Pensez, CleanTech and Online video contest. In addition, there will be on the spot events such as TGIF, Tag ‘Em Ol and Bizturkz, where some serious cut throat competition is expected.

Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2022
Discuss this in the following thread:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, m doing a project on face recognition using wavelet transform. i need some help on how to go about it. right now m trying to write a proposal,...
Wikipedia is a site that provides a good stuff of information on almost all the topics.I have noticed this fact that most of the people (even on ce) searching net...
Need help with this .. Suppose I have a cylinder with plunger arrangement on one side and the other is blocked.. and when i push the plunger the air compresses.....
HI! i'm srinivas studying in final year of BE cse. last weak i deleted some important files accidently. later i recovered those files but, i'm not able to open most...
hai friends i am in 3rd b.tech, i am going to do my miny project in next month, so any one tell me most useful projects names.