CE asked me to introduce myself :D

well , im one of the many ambitious crazy engineers. i belong to electronics and communication. currently studying 3rd year of my engineering. glad to be part of CE community!

okay, just realised there is a template.. going as per that!
Name: Naren Chandra

*Engineering Trade: ECE

*Occupation
: Student*Hobbies & Interests: Blogging, Books, dreamer

*Aim in life
: to be Happy👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# aka Naren. We hope you will enjoy CE and contribute to the site. We hope you will find several like minded people here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am Naman and I am a electrical engineer from New Delhi, India. While reading books I came across the term "Touch Potential". What is it exactly? Could...
I am a graduating electrical engineer. and I was asked this question in Viva - What Do you Mean By Earth Potential? I am pretty clueless about it. Please can...
helo guys, myself studying in third year in computer science in mumbai !! came accross this site and couldnt restrict myself from joining one!!😀 Real helpful site specially for the...
A tutorial on this (literally) old Timer seems too elementary. However, I still use some of the oldest circuits with discrete transistors in very sophisticated applications to suit other compulsions...
Altitute Control System- wated noted on this..i tried on net but gettting attitude control system and not altitude....can anyone get me Altitute Control System ?? thanks alot