CDAC Placements in current day context

What about placements at CDAC and life after CDAC ? Please help ,thanx in advance

Replies

• KedarPatil01
    KedarPatil01
    Placement ratio is quite impressive for Sunbeam, ACTS, IACSD and KNOW-IT centers from Pune. Knowit is excellent for trainings quality as well. Visit Index of /

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony’s IFA presence might have been overshadowed by its flagship Xperia Z1 and VAIO additions; we just cannot ignore other releases from the Korean electronics giant. In this article we...
Samsung Electronics, the Korean electronics giant has unveiled the Galaxy Note 3 and it's one heck of a smartphone or 'phablet' as many of you would like to call it....
Samsung's unveiled the Galaxy Note III a few hours ago but I couldn't find the details about the kind of glass the display uses? On Galaxy Note II, I thought...
With the latest updates that America is planning to launch cruise missiles against Syria and Obama's haste to get the Senate's agreement on it as soon as possible, is it...
I have done my B.Tech in Production Engg and M.Tech with Metallurgy & Material Science. Targeting PSU's and other govt undertakings which recruit through GATE, which stream should I choose?...